Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
    nope, I want to see the best man win

that man..... could be Golovkin, it makes no difference to me

what I want..... is for Team Bullshlt to stop lying to their idiot fans, and at least attempt to live up to THEIR OWN hype..... that is all

we have had to endure sooooo much bullshlt from that team

I just want them to sack up, behave like champions, and stop taking the easy way out..... like they did with Cotto, with Canelo, with Ward, with Lara, with Mora, with Saunders, and with Derevyanchenko
    I feel ya! Personally I like Gennady Golovkin. My biggest grief is with some of his fans who many happened to be racist and hates American fighters; Especially African American fighters. Other than that he has a fan friendly and crowd pleasing style. Moreover, I thought he got a raw deal against Canelo twice. I had GGG beating him both times. He was done dirty but perhaps it was due to a backlash against both HBO and his fans.

Comment

• Originally posted by Muz View Post
      Andre Ward advice lol! Retire when you are faced with opposition you can't duck and can't beat? The biggest diva coward in boxing giving advice to a warrior like ggg lol! Please! Ward despises ggg popularity among true boxing fans because he is a warrior unlike coward protected Ward.

GGG ducked his entire career until he turned 35, and now even then the boxing establishment can't beat him without corruption . And you fools want you quote the most disingenuous and biased person in Ward? You all trying to hard to legitimize Ward , better luck trying to sell him off as a black man .

what a fkn idiot kid

you literally would not know a good fighter if he punched you in the face

your " warrior " has NEVER stepped up and taken on a challenge that did not involve a massive payday from Canelo..... NOT ONCE EVER!!

and yet..... that is all Ward ever did

you are a fkn idiot

Ward is everything that you thought lil'G was

Comment

• Originally posted by Muz View Post
        Charlo still hasn't headlined a card or sold anything, because he has been fighting bums . Desperate inner city fools who need a hero all jumping on the unproven hype job Charlo like they did Broner. Bunch of no hopers needing a damn role model

oh really..... ?

well, then he certainly does not deserve a crack at the CHAMP, Canelo

better that he fight the loser, and earn a crack at that huge payday

right ?

Comment

why are you guys wetting yourselves over Charlo ?

can Golovkin beat those guys..... or not ?
          Are you really a fan of boxing and care about the fighters. Charlo played by the rules did what was required and now he's having the rug pulled out from under him. That's OK with you as long as Canelo doesn't have to face him or Golovkin in the next fight. Millions of dollars for a Canelo fight gone. News flash boxing is corrupt and he may never get this chance again. For one thing I believe he could well lose against Golovkin and his payday which he is entitled to under the WBC rules is gone. But that's OK because it fits your narrative. I predicted that as soon as Charlo was no longer any use to you and some if your buddies you would turn on him and stop supporting him and that's precisely what is happening now. Your nothing but a two faced little weasel.

Comment

• Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
            I feel ya! Personally I like Gennady Golovkin. My biggest grief is with some of his fans who many happened to be racist and hates American fighters; Especially African American fighters. Other than that he has a fan friendly and crowd pleasing style. Moreover, I thought he got a raw deal against Canelo twice. I had GGG beating him both times. He was done dirty but perhaps it was due to a backlash against both HBO and his fans.

nah, most fans blindly root for their guy and don't know how to score a fight

even in the am's, a back-hand or power-punch scores more than a jab

Golovkin should know that, even if the casuals do not

pitty-pat jabs, or "volume".... is not valid scoring criteria....

* clean effective punching
            * effective aggression
            * ring generalship
            * defense

it is more about who wins the exchanges, and who controls the fight

well..... one of those guys fought his fight, the other guy did not

and the guy who could not fight his fight, is the same guy who got backed-up and beaten-up

even Golovkin's own trainer admitted that he did not win

the casual fans looooove Golovkin, but that does not mean he won

Comment

• Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
              Are you really a fan of boxing and care about the fighters. Charlo played by the rules did what was required and now he's having the rug pulled out from under him. That's OK with you as long as Canelo doesn't have to face him or Golovkin in the next fight. Millions of dollars for a Canelo fight gone. News flash boxing is corrupt and he may never get this chance again. For one thing I believe he could well lose against Golovkin and his payday which he is entitled to under the WBC rules is gone. But that's OK because it fits your narrative. I predicted that as soon as Charlo was no longer any use to you and some if your buddies you would turn on him and stop supporting him and that's precisely what is happening now. Your nothing but a two faced little weasel.

oh, is that right Tony ?

you are here because you are worried about poor Charlo

poor Charlo that you have ridiculed on multiple occasions

you are not worried about Golovkin, you are not making MORE silly excuses to justify why he should not fight a live dog..... you are worried about poor Charlo, and upset that "true" boxing fans are not giving Charlo a fair go

pull the other one, you wee wanker

Comment

oh, is that right Tony ?

you are here because you are worried about poor Charlo

poor Charlo that you have ridiculed on multiple occasions

you are not worried about Golovkin, you are not making MORE silly excuses to justify why he should not fight a live dog..... you are worried about poor Charlo, and upset that "true" boxing fans are not giving Charlo a fair go

pull the other one, you wee wanker

good to see all you Charlo fans turned up in force looool

Comment

good to see all you Charlo fans turned up in force looool
                  Ridiculed no never did. I did say his opponents at Middle were weak. I also said that's not his fault because they were mandated fights. I also said he was not making himself relevant and impossible to ignore. I also said Golovkin would beat him. None of that stuff is ridicule. I did say your a two faced little weasel.

Comment

• Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
                    Ridiculed no never did. I did say his opponents at Middle were weak. I also said that's not his fault because they were mandated fights. I also said he was not making himself relevant and impossible to ignore. I also said Golovkin would beat him. None of that stuff is ridicule. I did say your a two faced little weasel.

excellent

so, you are over-joyed that Charlo will finally be making himself "relevant" with Golovkin..... and you still back Golovkin to win

excellent

but, if Charlo has not made himself relevant..... then why do you insist that he should get a shot at the CHAMP, Canelo..... rather than fight Golovkin to earn that right?

btw, props to you Charlo fans for sticking up for your guy

Comment

• Golovkin should pull a Mayweather and “retire” so thst Canelo has to fight Charlo.

Comment

Working...
                      X