Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn Makes "Improved" Wilder-Joshua Offer, Asks For Meeting

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eddie Hearn is such a wanker his dad unbelievably is even worst.So Edward was going to send his dad to speak with Shelly......about what ? Old idiot Hearn has already publicly stated the fight should marinade for another two years .Hearn said he would be offering Wilder less for April now he says he's offering more ....what a prat ...it's no wonder Finkel doesn't want to waste any more time with these idiots.

The spotlight is on Tyson and Wilder and the Hearns hate it.Your fault for being greedy bastards .Enjoy your time at the back.

Take my hat off to Tyson win or lose for having the balls.Good luck big guy the countries behind you.

Comment

Team AJ signed the contract. Wilder didn’t. Case closed.

Offering 50 million via email doesn’t count.

Show it on paper. Stop using the media to fool dummies.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigchip View Post
        Team AJ signed the contract. Wilder didn’t. Case closed.

Offering 50 million via email doesn’t count.

Show it on paper. Stop using the media to fool dummies.
        using the media to fool dummies is exactly what hearns does. its very obvious lol

Comment

Originally posted by thabanga510 View Post
          No one cares about Eddie and Joshua at the moment. The two best are about to fight, Joshua can crawl from under his rock after the fight.
          No matter the weird animosity people have towards AJ, he owns three of the belts. These two aint the best, the evidence so far points to AJ but that doesn't mean nothing until they ALL face each other. Anything else is bs.

Comment

Eddie needs to pump his brakes and just wait until dec 1st, no point in Shelly agreeing to a offer before fury fight over

Comment

Eddie is secretly trying to undermine this fight by demanding a meeting with Team Wilder right in the middle of marketing and promoting a top pay per view event.

This is Eddie's way of saving face with the British public by saying "see, I am willing to make the fight happen. It's the other guy who refuses to talk or negotiate." Which we all know by now is plain bullshit.

Also, why is it so important to have a meeting during the same week of the Wilder vs Fury fight build up? It sounds a lot like sabotage, if one were to ask me.

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
                Eddie is secretly trying to undermine this fight by demanding a meeting with Team Wilder right in the middle of marketing and promoting a top pay per view event.

This is Eddie's way of saving face with the British public by saying "see, I am willing to make the fight happen. It's the other guy who refuses to talk or negotiate." Which we all know by now is plain bullshit.

Also, why is it so important to have a meeting during the same week of the Wilder vs Fury fight build up? It sounds a lot like sabotage, if one were to ask me.
                Why can't Finkel and Haymon meet with Hearn? Its not like they'll be in the gym or something i'm sure they have a few hours free.

Comment

I really don't understand people defending wilder/his team for ducking this offer.

At the moment, they haven't even responded - but I don't think anyone can argue it's a bad offer. 35% is the low end but it's certainly not a offer to turn down and claim the other guy is ducking. Shirley, or whoever else - it's their job to go discuss these deals - it shouldn't even effect wilders camp, particularly not this far out.

Comment

You know what, I'm fed up with the drawn out AJ-Wilder negotiations; the half-truths, posturing and accusations from both sides. Here's a novel idea, have Hearn and Finkel conduct the god damn negotiations on a televised live public forum. If politicians can do it why not boxing promoters, as they seem to be cut from the same cloth. Literally everything else seems to be televised these days anyway so why resist following suit.

Comment

Originally posted by MeanestNiceGuy View Post
                      Why make an offer while he's preparing for an upcoming fight? I smell BS. Chill out, Eddie...we ain't dumb.
                      Same reason Wilder was calling him out when AJ had upcoming fights scheduled. To let whoever concerned that they are there, ready and waiting

Comment

Working...
                      X