Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: WBC Grants Canelo Voluntary Defense, Then Charlo-Golovkin Winner

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by j.razor View Post
    So if you want to see a better fight then ask for Jermall vs Triple L!

Jermall vs golovkin!
    Yeah, me asking for it will get it done for sure

I wish it was that simple

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
      Are you one of those clowns who thinks you cant break up with chicks??? Fuk you probably been with the same fat ho since kindergarten who is your actual cousin.

Sht happens ppl breakup and get divorce ALL the time.

You aint right in the head??? Who the fuk comes up with some twisred ass fantasies like you have??? You really jack off to dude gang banging your cousin wife???? Then you go eat her out...

NASTY!

And you STILL dont know sht about boxing! LMFAO you took GGG by TKO BOTH times. Even said EASY TKO the 1st fight

Comment

• Golovkin by knockout.

Comment

• Originally posted by Diego Rodriguez View Post
          The first scenario isn't happening. Golovkin isn't going to fight Charlo.

I doubt Canelo is either by May.

I think most likely is Golovkin vs. Murata early next year and then Canelo in September.

Canelo will face Lemieux (I think unlikely this year but could be) and then who ever he wants after that (but not Charlo). Then Golovkin to finish the trilogy.

Charlo will be waiting as I said he would over a year and half ago. I said he was making a mistake not creating buzz for himself by taking on better competition.

We will see how it pans out. Belts are now completely irrelevant to bringing money to the table for a Golovkin-Canelo fight.
          Murata in Japan is the 2nd most profitable fight for GGG putside Canelo. Murata is a rock star over there.

Ill pass if Canelo fights Lemuix in May and especially if on PPV.

Comment

• Originally posted by icha View Post
            i think charlo is good, but a level below those two... i will even favor jacobs over him based on what i have seen... but those are all good fights no doubt...
            Charlo is better then good but were talking about two ELITE'S. The BEST of the best here. I would put Jacobs as a slight favorite but with his chin its not even close to a for sure win.

Comment

• CANELO on Golovkin vs. Charlo:

#1 P4P & Middleweight Kingpin Saul CANELO Alvarez -" It's a 50/50 fight , 50% chance Golovkin backs out , & 50% chance Charlo backs out, neither one of these chumps want to fight me , I don't believe them , they're bluffing!"

@ Charlo: Are you a Lion Only or
              Are U Lying Only?

@ GGG: Do You "respect boxing" , Will You give fans "big drama show gift" or will you fight bums?

Charlo , GGG & their fan bases running around like chickens
              with their heads cut off.
              HAHAHAHA!
              Last edited by REYESdelBOXEO; 10-03-2018, 03:41 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by dukesville View Post
                That was the rematch...
                Yes, correction a third fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
                  LMAO!!!! GGG getting his face broke by Canelo has really got you emotional and delusional.
                  Boxing is judged over 12 rounds nit just because you landed some shots in one round and one person got swollen.

Comment

• Originally posted by dukesville View Post
                    Thats your opinion or maybe your wishes. Some people think Golovkin was gifted in the Jacobs and with a draw in the 1st Alvarez fight. And that Golovkin is one of the most overrated fighters ever because as soon as his competition got real he stopped winning.
                    No one can deny Jacobs was robbed just like anyone with eyes would know GGG was robbed 2 times against Canelo. That's boxing, full of robberies. Jacobs was robbed so GGG could face Canelo as it was deemed to be a bigger money fight. Canelo won't win a round against Jacobs and will be very lucky to see the 10th round. We know he can't deal with mobility.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bobby Shaw View Post
                      Boxing is judged over 12 rounds nit just because you landed some shots in one round and one person got swollen.
                      1 round? Canelo landed more power punches the entire fight. Canelo landing more power punches in 9 out of 12 rounds LMAO

Comment

Working...
                      X