Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: WBC Grants Canelo Voluntary Defense, Then Charlo-Golovkin Winner

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by j.razor View Post
    Saying Mall has to do testing is your fear showing cuz you know damn well Jermall is gon Whoop Triple L.

Jermall by K.O.
    Oh we done got this down. We aint gonna go back and forth having the same discussion this time, like we did when you were saying for months that rigo was gonna ruin and embarass Loma are we? Theres really no need. You know i know GGG gonna win. So lets just wait til they fight. VADA tests are gonna be involved is all i know. Thats all im sayin. So if fight dont happen im sure thatll factor in. Charlo wants none of GGG im sure. Over and out.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fangedgrowl View Post
      Give me a break. I wish Charlo would sign that fight , show all these lion supporters that there is a different level out there than the Heilands , Cetenos, Gate Keepers like Trout , and J Rock.
      Triple L is in the same class as the Heilands, Cetenos, Gate Keepers like Trout, and J Rock....LMMFAO!

Comment

• Originally posted by icha View Post
        charlo couldnt even drop a shaky chin past version of trout but he is going to KO ggg ?? i got GGG on this one...
        Don't do it to yourself....Jermall K.O.'s Triple L.

Comment

• Originally posted by boxing90 View Post
          Not at all... Im actually a Charlo Fan, I dont think he needs to fight triple G first he should be next in line... Its like Danny G loses his WBC belt beats Brandon Rois and gets another shot when Shawn Porter had already been in 2 elimination fights.
          If I were you I wouldn't complain being that we could get Jermall vs Triple L unless Triple L ducks Mall like he did S.O.G.

Comment

Plus tell Charlo to fight more than once or twice a year.
            LMMFAO! He only did that 2017 & 2018. You dudes are comical cuz you guys bring that up when it happens once....LOL

Jermall vs golovkin!

Comment

Dunny you always have something to say about GGG, Common Dude tell the older Charlo to fight more often then maybe he will get some recognition, other than getting his stuff took by some chick or checked by Jacobs in NYC.
              Jacobs didn't fight like Jermall asked him to so who really got checked? LMMFAO!

Comment

LOLOOLOLLOLLOLLOL! Dude Canelo will expose this dude then take him to deep water and drown him in the later rounds with body shots. Charlo aint on that level yet.
                That would be a great fight that's why we should save the best for last so in the meantime

Jermall vs golovkin!

Comment

• Originally posted by FRANKIE420247 View Post
                  What a ***in joke, so now wbc is playing promoter. This is disgraceful, charlo was next in line!!! ***in corrupt boxing!!! This is what makes me less of a fan!!!I'm angry
                  You wasn't saying that when Triple Flop had the belts....LMMFAO!

Comment

• Originally posted by Muz View Post
                    Exactly, fighting once a year vs bums like Centeno and Heikand on pbc is all Charlo is known for. Another protected African American boxer with no guts or integrity, getting favored because the wbc caters to haymon.

Ggg knocks out Charlo because Charlo is extremely easy to hit and has no punch resistance or heart to hang against a killer like ggg even past his prime.
                    Triple L is in the same class as Centeno and Heikand & if you don't think he is then ask for the fight like a brave fan....LMMFAO!

Jermall vs golovkin!

Comment

• Originally posted by Bobby Shaw View Post
                      No one can deny Jacobs was robbed just like anyone with eyes would know GGG was robbed 2 times against Canelo. That's boxing, full of robberies. Jacobs was robbed so GGG could face Canelo as it was deemed to be a bigger money fight. Canelo won't win a round against Jacobs and will be very lucky to see the 10th round. We know he can't deal with mobility.
                      Thats your backward opinion...you think Jacobs who went backwards all fight, did not work the body and was DROPPED was robbed against Golovkin. But you think Alvarez who made Golovkin go back, worked Golovkin to the body and face landing more power punches is a robbery?! That shows how delusional you are.

Comment

Working...
                      X