Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: WBC Grants Canelo Voluntary Defense, Then Charlo-Golovkin Winner

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lmao, ofc the WBC wants to protect Canelo. Funny how they backtrack on mandatories when its Canelo.

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
      Charlo is a better fight than murata so I won't be defending it
      Fair enough. We gotta keep it clean here lol This HBO ordeal has created some interesting times.

Comment

Im starting not to like the WBC sanction.

Comment

WBC is a mess.

Comment

Pretty sure Golovkin will duck charlo.

He’ll look to fight another bum instead but canelo should make him earn it this time.

Comment

It is unlikely that the 36-year-old Golovkin would fight the unbeaten Charlo before boxing Alvarez a third time. If the WBC insisted on Charlo-Golovkin taking place prior to a third Alvarez-Golovkin fight, Alvarez simply could vacate the WBC middleweight title again and box Golovkin.
              I would laugh my ass of after all the d1ck sucking WBC did, Alvarez vacated the WBC again.

Comment

So the champion gets a soft-touch and the challengers have to face top competition. Shouldn't it be the other way around? This is why boxing is ****ed up.

Comment

GGG ducked Derev so he surely ducks Charlo too.

Comment

Originally posted by dannnnn View Post
                    So the champion gets a soft-touch and the challengers have to face top competition. Shouldn't it be the other way around? This is why boxing is ****ed up.
                    Are you fuucking kidding me GGG has had 18 soft touches already for fuucks sake, how about have him fight an actual live opponent this time instead of just gifted another crack at the title.

Comment

Huh? Charlo has to fight an eliminator, a final eliminator and a super final eliminator now?

Comment

Working...
                      X