Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: WBC Grants Canelo Voluntary Defense, Then Charlo-Golovkin Winner

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Triple G ain't fighting Charlo. He's gonna pick a safer fight than that so he'll get a third crack at Canelo. And if he loses that he'll retire. That's how I see it playing out lol And if GGG does fight Charlo that will be a must see fight for me, I just don't see it happening though.

Comment

will be a good fight but imo I don't think charlo is prepared for GeeGG even at this point in his career slowing down. he hasn't fought anyone on that level that tells me he will win. say what u want about ggeeg but hes no scrub and can fight but I don't think geegg takes the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by SniXSniPe View Post
        Lmao, ofc the WBC wants to protect Canelo. Funny how they backtrack on mandatories when its Canelo.
        Didnt know Vanes was a Mando??? The WBC let that sht go.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Scene View Post
          I hope lemieux lands that magic shot on redballs. How sweet that would be for 99 percent of the boxing public who can't stand his entitled cheating ass.
          Talk about being a hater... 🤣

Comment

Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
            Are you fuucking kidding me GGG has had 18 soft touches already for fuucks sake, how about have him fight an actual live opponent this time instead of just gifted another crack at the title.
            I never suggested Golovkin should get another crack at the title. I'm saying Canelo, as the WBC champion, should be fighting the WBC Interim Champion, Jermall Charlo, instead of being allowed to have a soft-touch voluntary defense. But unfortunately the WBC are biased and boxing is corrupt.

If you're the champion that means you should be ready to take on all comers, to face the top contender to your title. Charlo's earned his shot, Lemieux hasn't. Lemieux has lost every time he's stepped up in competition. He got dominated and stopped by Golovkin, and he got dominated by Saunders. He will get dominated (and probably stopped) by Canelo. It's a **** fight and is only happening because of the WBC's favouritism towards Canelo.

Comment

I think this fair. Jermall Charlo has been waiting in the wings for a long time for his opportunity. If he gets past GGG he is more than deserving of his title shot. The winner would probably face Canelo on Mexican Independence Day in September of 2019.

Comment

So Charlo doesn't get an immediate crack at the title. He was the mandatory to fight the Champion, (Golovkin) but now he gets no immediate title shot since Golovkin lost. Another screw job courtesy of the WBC.

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
                  It's time for jermall to put up or shut the **** up. He wanted the ggg fight and he's got it. What's that old saying, be careful what you wish for cause u just might get it....
                  If he starts talkin about some "GGG doesnt have a belt anymore" we'll know for sure he never really wanted that smoke. I think Charlos a great fighter but I also think G has too much left in the tank for him at the moment. Too much experience, too much chin and that power. Havent seen anyone properly test charlos chin yet. G on the other hand has taken some bombs to the chin and body and hasn't even been wobbled,he's passed that test with flying colors. If GGG can take Charlos bombs then what? GGG UD or KO

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. EBT 97K View Post
                    Triple KGGGB will duck Charlo the same way he ducked Ward. Hope Canelo doesn't give him a third fight until he fights Charlo. I mean, shyt, Canelo already whooped him twice.

Cane wait for December, to see the King back in action. War King Canelo.
                    Is that why “King” Clenelo lost last 5 rounds in the row? you trolling closet h0m0s are pathetic...

Comment

Lol

Originally posted by Boxing Scene View Post
                      I hope lemieux lands that magic shot on redballs. How sweet that would be for 99 percent of the boxing public who can't stand his entitled cheating ass.

keep hating im sure canelo gets on here to read your comments lololol hating ass ppl

Comment

Working...
                      X