Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: WBC Grants Canelo Voluntary Defense, Then Charlo-Golovkin Winner

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Illmatic94 View Post
    how can mofos call GGG hypejob but salivate over unproven Charlo? his best win was a nailbiter agaisnt washed up Trout. give it a rest Charlo has yet to prove or accomplish a damn thing.
    Where do you get his "washed up" from? How can you salivate for Triple L if mofos call Jermall Charlo a hypejob?? Give it rest we are tired of the Triple L Protection Act. Triple L has yet to prove or accomplish a damn thing.

Jermall vs golovkin!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v1F-bbT0qLg

Comment

• Originally posted by NotaPachugger View Post
      Charlo has not fought anyone remotely close to Jacobs, GGG or Canelo's skill set. Been watching too many Looney Tunes Cartoons. Drugged up BJ and Lemeuix are better than anyone on Jamalls resume
      That's what you think.

Jermall vs golovkin!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mirus View Post
        Officially Canelo won, In fact GGG won. GGG got robbed twice.
        No, Nelo was robbed the 1st fight & Nelo officially & rightfully won the 2nd fight. Triple L also robbed Jacobs.

Jermall vs golovkin!

Comment

• There's really no other choice but Lemieux unless he wants to cherry pick Munguia

Comment

• Originally posted by Mirus View Post
            I don't think Charlo wants GGG now because GGG is not a champion.

Charlo will agree to Canelo vs GGG 3. Charlo team already admitted that.
            Show & prove.

Jermall vs golovkin!

Comment

• Originally posted by Fangedgrowl View Post
              Razor , you know Charlo doesn t want that work. Canelo will not be intimidated by all their cheap talk. He will walk them down and make atleast one quit. The other will go to sleep.
              Who's talking about Nelo? We talkin' bout

Jermall vs golovkin!

Comment

• Originally posted by j.razor View Post
                Nobody including Nelo wants to beat Triple L for the 3rd time.

Jermall vs golovkin!!

I understand my friend but what guarantee do you have that Alvarez would actually fight Charlo, if he just so happens to defeat GGG in a title elimination bout? He could just as easily tell the WBC in general and Mauricio Sulaiman in particular that them and their mama both could kiss his ass. That green belt doesn't make Canelo. Canelo makes that green belt; By giving it both prestige and legitimacy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boksfan View Post
                  You picked Mcgregor to beat Floyd hahaha you are the biggest ****** here and most pathetic casual how stupid are you to pick Mcgregor to beat Mayweather? Hahaha pathetic loser
                  Thanks for reminding me, You was rooting for conor….LMMFAO!

I have not gone against T.B.E. that man has made me win a lot of rub it in your face bets! LMMFAO! He is The Best Ever! You would also pick Triple L over Jermall….LOL

Jermall vs golovkin!

Comment

• Originally posted by j.razor View Post
                    Originally Posted by Mexican_Puppet
                    Canelo fought with a prime Trout, Lara, Floyd and GGG.

Shut up, man

He is a champ in two weights.

Nelo only lost to T.B.E.
                    Pretty sure Ray Robinson isn't active anymore...So you might want to reword that.

Comment

• Originally posted by dukesville View Post
                      I just think Golovkin should have tough fight. And it looks like all the tough fights at middleweight are with champs only. Besides you know titles dont mean what they used to. I think he has to earn another shot at Alvarez.
                      I am having too much fun listening to the golovkin fans trying to voice their delusional explanations as to why Jermall can't or shouldn't fight golovkin. I want to see that fight & I will pay the PPV money to watch it.

Comment

Working...
                      X