Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: WBC Grants Canelo Voluntary Defense, Then Charlo-Golovkin Winner

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by j.razor View Post
    FOH. Historians & writers that never fought a day in their lives can keep that bullshet. I know Floyd Mayweather is T.B.E.

Jermall vs golovkin!
    Have you ever watched Ray fight. He could do anything Floyd could but with much more power. He was also a better combination puncher. His footwork was impeccable. He could and did throw left hooks in twos and threes and they were hard punches. His ring IQ was legendary. Before Ray moved to middleweight his record was 110-1-2. He's so far above Mayweather is not a serious discussion. Nayweather is a good fighter no doubt but not on Ray's level.

Comment

Where do you get his "washed up" from? How can you salivate for Triple L if mofos call Jermall Charlo a hypejob?? Give it rest we are tired of the Triple L Protection Act. Triple L has yet to prove or accomplish a damn thing.

Jermall vs golovkin!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v1F-bbT0qLg
      Trout arguably beat Charlo. and yes he was washed up.

u must be ashamed of yourself.

Charlo has yet to beat anybody even as good as Martin Murray at 160.

Comment

• Originally posted by turnedup View Post
        First fight is irrelevant in this context because a belt did not change hands in the first fight. Most champions are offered the immediate rematch when they lose their belt. Asking the guy who literally a month ago lost his belt to fight in an eliminator is a pretty big slap on the face. Especially a fight that came down to one round being the difference.
        Point to a single time in history where two fighters fought each other in three straight fights.

Comment

• We Be Corrupt and Baby Doc Sulaiman sleeping with Oscar and Canelo yet again.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scipio2009 View Post
            Point to a single time in history where two fighters fought each other in three straight fights.
            Floyd Patterson vs Ingo Johansson .
            NEXT!

Comment

• Originally posted by OCPancho View Post
              Floyd Patterson vs Ingo Johansson .
              NEXT!
              58 years ago !?!
              lol

Comment

I see right through you....You don't want Jermall to fight Triple L. You fakin' the funk. WE WANT

Jermall vs golovkin!
                Of course as a real boxing fan I would like to see the fight. Unlike you I'm an actual fan not a clown pretending to be a fan.

"WE", who is "WE", nobody is dumb enough to want to be included with your dumbas$. LOL!

Comment

Most times I think they are paid media members...….
                  LOL! I'm paid now . . . where's my check?!

It is funny how you supposedly have Golovkin losing three of his last four fights and yet your are on your hands and knees begging for a Charlo-Golovkin fight. You are desperate that Charlo can knock him off so that deep feeling in your mind and soul that Golovkin is the best MW can finally be obliterated. Your desperation actually validates what you will never admit, IN YOUR MIND you know Golovkin is the best and you are so desperate for him to be beat.

This post is specific to you. It doesn't apply to anyone else. The lady (you) doth protest too much.

Comment

They are telling Triple L to fight Jermall & YOU have a problem with that....LMMFAO! You are one of those "fans" that said Jermall had to earn a shot at Triple L when he had the belts then said Triple L should fight bily hoe. bily hoe wont be a champion after the Boo Boo fight & now you dudes STILL don't want Jermall to fight Triple L. Why does he not deserve a shot at Triple L after he lost? LOL....Does Jermall have to earn it to fight Triple L? LOL....But NOW that Nelo is the Champion you want Jermall to fight Nelo....LMMFAO!

Jermall vs golovkin!!
                    My problem is being inconsistent. As a ruling body they should follow a criteria. They either believe the fight was controversial enough that they give the former champion an immediate rematch or they don't. If they don't believe it was controversial enough to warrant another fight than the number one contender gets a shot. You are supposedly such a Charlo fan and you are okay with him not getting a title shot, LOL! Great fan you are.

If Golovkin had been given the decision it would have been the same case. Either another fight with Canelo or Charlo is first up (no conditions). My guess is had Golovkin won you would have been screaming and crying that Charlo would have to fight Canelo before getting Golovkin.

Charlo doesn't have to earn a fight vs. Golovkin. Never said he did. My point has been and still is, Charlo isn't going to get Canelo or Golovkin without creating buzz for himself. The way to do that would have been to beat some named guys. I said this almost two years ago. You aren't going to get high profile/big money guys when you are a good fighter but you bring no money to the table (AKA no one knows you). You do not understand how things work, we both know you haven't accomplished crap in your own life. You fail to understand how things work, let's get real you're dumb as a rock.

In my perfect world all of these guys would be fighting each other. They'd be fighting three and four times a year but that isn't how it works. If Golovkin fights Charlo I will be surprised, pleasantly. But he can fight a guy like Murata and then wait and see if Canelo wants to go a third time.

I'm not pushing for Canelo to fight Charlo. I said Canelo can have his voluntary defense. After that I do expect him to take on a tough opponent (that might be Jacobs, Golovkin, Charlo, Derevy). I do not care about belts, I just want to see top guys fight. I have no respect for boxing governing bodies.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sledgeweather17 View Post
                      "We have the requests of GGG and the interim champion to
                      face the champion. I spoke with Oscar De La Hoya (promoter
                      of Canelo) and his request is to allow Canelo to make a
                      voluntary defense," said Sulaiman to ESPN Deportes.

Told you.
                      Not the voluntary part, I am talking about the Charlo-Golovkin mandate. That is the part that I don't think GBP put the WBC up to.

Comment

Working...
                      X