No announcement yet.

Tyson Fury Dismantles Deontay Wilder Mentally In Press Conference

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cobra Curry View Post
    What actually happened between Tyson and Peter?

Peter was concerned with Tyson Fury's behaviour and drug use.

Tyson Fury was angered at Hughie and Peter using David Hayes gym after vowing never to do business with him following 2 fall through a of a fight.

Tyson Fury went and hung out with Parker after that Hughie fight which seems to have been the final nail in the coffin.

Comment

Boring and bland. Fury hasn't backed up his words in years.

Comment

hey it beats these bland no salt having fighters that have no idea how to build a fight. some is scripted but ill take it!

Comment

That can't have taken long.

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
            I'm going to say it again. Tell me this fight won't do at least 1 Million buys? No one sells a fight like Tyson Fury.

Moreover, you got two athletes from two different countries that is divided by a body of water.

This fight has all the makings and the potential of being freakin huge. Just wait til they get to states? Fury is really going to pull off all the stops then.

I like Tyson Fury. He keeps it 100 at all times and isn't fake in order to sell tickets. He as is real as it gets.
            im thinking 500-700 k

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
              I'm going to say it again. Tell me this fight won't do at least 1 Million buys? No one sells a fight like Tyson Fury.
              Man idk. 1M seems like A LOT for PPV ******* (in the US anyway, think Fury has done PPV in the UK no?). I believe I did a top five or top ten US PPV buys when both guys were a PPV ****** & I don't recall who all was on the list, but iirc Sergio Martinez vs JCC Jr was the recent #1 (last 20yrs) with less then half a mill buys & the all time #1 was Tyson vs Spinks (with 800k iirc) back when boxing PPV was just becoming a thing. I think 1M+ is a big ask here.

But sh^t man who knows. I'm excited for this fight & will be watching is all I know for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
                Boring and bland. Fury hasn't backed up his words in years.
                In fairness he hasn't had a fight or opponent worth talking about doing sh^t to in years.

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post

Fury is a near perfect fighter, a true tactician, the Sweet Pea of the HW division and will embarrass Wilder December 1st.
                  ... until he gets caught.

Comment

Originally posted by Sn1 View Post
                    you have a weird fascination with my rear

:smiley***
                    Nah, that's just coz your rear has a weird fascination with men who have big cawks

Comment

Originally posted by NahMean View Post
                      Yes because you almost never get a KO when all you do I throw wild swings hoping for a KO. Wilder is actually very accurate with his right he times it perfectly. Fury wants to get under Wilder's skin to get him to throw all caution to the wing and forget about about timing and just thrown wild swings.
                      You are absolutely correct. If Tyson Fury was in better boxing condition without that long layoff then I would say yes a firefight would throw Wilder off his game to the point of him getting sloppy.

However, since Fury has only had two fights in the past three years; I say go for it and make it a fast paced, barn burner type of fight because there is no way Fury could keep up with that kind of pace without fatiguing.

Moreover, he won't be able to dance for twelve straight rounds without laying on the ropes and getting tired. If Wilder comes out fast like he did in the second Stiverne fight, he would wear down and tire the larger and aging body of Fury's while knocking him out in the process.

Comment

Working...
                      X