Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

but it was GGG he would've had to fight charlo. wbc = basura

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
      How long does Jermall gotta wait for his damn title shot?
      I believe they have 1 year??

Comment

Canelo vs Charlo in Houston, Texas.
        Thats big money right there.
        Set it up Oscar and Al

Comment

Charlo will stop Canelo so don't look for that fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
            I believe they have 1 year??
            But wasn't he made mandatory when he knocked out the crippled dude?

Comment

out of all the times the charlo's yap their mouth saying drunken/high on coke/stupid chit!(according to your chile Tank davis and BF-AB) this right here is the chance of a life time to do what they do best and bark at canelo thru social media! rather than to post all those rage videos talking all that smack irrelevant to boxing! I hope they use the platform to push for the fight and corner canelo into fight! I don't think neither charlo gets thru Jacobs! never the less canelo. but yeah charlo's.... lights, camera... now beg for the fight!@
              Last edited by Catrin; 10-01-2018, 10:45 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Fists_of_Fury View Post
                So they are gonna stall Charlo as long as possible... smh.
                I'm new to boxing. Who's Charlos and what great fighter did he defeat? I want to youtube it so I can see his elite skills.

Comment

Originally posted by Truth Serum View Post
                  I'm new to boxing. Who's Charlos and what great fighter did he defeat? I want to youtube it so I can see his elite skills.
                  waste of life! youtube Daniel Jacobs! a breathing, walking warrior who made both charlo's crap their pants! I resume charlo's on High on coke according to tank davis another fighter close to them.

Comment

Charlo aint seeing Canelo for at least 2 years. During that time though I don't see why Charlo can't land fights with Jacobs vs Derv winner or however this whole BJS vs Andrade fight gets situated, Charlo has options. If GGG had to wait 2-3 years to get the Canelo fight how do people expect Charlo to just get it off beating Heiland and Centeno? If the WBC were given the option for a 3rd Canelo vs GGG fight do people really think they'd remove the WBC belt off Canelo and hand it to Charlo on some GP S**t?

Comment

Originally posted by Kiowhatta View Post
                      I see Charlo getting step aside money whilst Canelo (if at all) takes on Lemieux or a similar fight, which means he can fight Golovkin in April/May next year.

If I were Golovkin I would recognise there is no way to crack the enigma that is Canelo and the preferential treatment he receives and give up on him.

but that won't happen because GGG wasted his final prime years chasing Canelo when he could have been taking other fights. Doesn't he see it's a dead end? maybe Golovkin has taken one too many bumps on the head.
                      Hello, where were the body shots? Sanchez should take out an AVO on Canelo and GBP.
                      It's called prize fighting, my dude... which the prize was roughly 60 million US dollars!

Everyone wants the Canelo payday because of his fanbase but anyone but GGG will get paid peanuts because PPV numbers will drop significantly!

Comment

Working...
                      X