No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Allowed Mandatory: WBC To Decide on Charlo, GGG

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
    yeah, find the post where I said that. Don't try to put your bad boxing predictions on me. I wasn't the one who lost my home and wife after wrongfully betting on a Mexican some years back. Admittedly, that was you.
    Seriously? I honestly can believe this. The guy is a straight up moron.

Comment

• Originally posted by Diego Rodriguez View Post
      Oh brother he comes another one of the circle jerk clowns.

I really don’t have anything against Canelo. He fought a great fight. Was a warrior. I never thought he ran in the first fight. I simply thought he lost this fight. He got the decision.

What is it with you guys who are absolute losers in life that someone thinking Canelo shouldn’t have won sets you off? How many times do I have to make you look like the fool you are? Just another loser in life who tries to get validation to your pathetic life by trying to be Canelo’s ruca. He doesn’t need your sorry butt defending him by getting all spastic.
      You've NEVER made me look like a fool. I bet cold hard $$$$ while you talk, talk, talk...

Comment

yeah, find the post where I said that. Don't try to put your bad boxing predictions on me. I wasn't the one who lost my home and wife after wrongfully betting on a Mexican some years back. Admittedly, that was you.
        Bi@tch!!! You DID say GGG in 7. so STFU.

Remind me how much $$$$$$ I made off both fights??? I even took your bestie Boxing956 down. Punk FUK! You dont bet because you KNOW Ill win.

Comment

Why do you hate Canelo soo much???

Comment

• Originally posted by j.razor View Post
            Jermall vs golovkin!
            No canelo vs jermall. Jermall is mandatory he's next in line. Two young guys going at it. u not confident in ur boy canelo against a green charlo? U want ggg who lost to canelo to fight charlo? How does that make sense? Jermall is mandatory, but wbc will back canelo and stall for him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
              Bi@tch!!! You DID say GGG in 7. so STFU.

Remind me how much $$$$$$ I made off both fights??? I even took your bestie Boxing956 down. Punk FUK! You dont bet because you KNOW Ill win.
              everything you wrote is fake news. I didn't say ggg in 7 and you didn't make any money of either fight. You're still crying about losing your ex wife to a guy who makes smart financial decisions.

Comment

it's a fact. For some reason he shared on here that he bet on de la hoya to beat mosley in the rematch. He lost some crazy money and his wife left him as a result. That's why he's on here trying to bet people cautious bets. He won't even bet Canelo to win, he'll just bet that he doesn't get ko'd.

Comment

You've NEVER made me look like a fool. I bet cold hard $$$$ while you talk, talk, talk...
                  And apparently you lose your house and wife as a result. Who knew losing $50 bucks could result in losing those kinds of things. LOL!

I bet too but I can afford to lose.

Comment

Why do you hate Canelo soo much???
                    LOL! I don’t hate any fighter. There’s been some guys I really don’t care for but no one I hate. Canelo is definitely not on the dislike list even.

I think he fought a great fight.

What was that about me not making you look like a fool? Just made you look stupid again. Get back in the shadows where you belong.

Comment

it's a fact. For some reason he shared on here that he bet on de la hoya to beat mosley in the rematch. He lost some crazy money and his wife left him as a result. That's why he's on here trying to bet people cautious bets. He won't even bet Canelo to win, he'll just bet that he doesn't get ko'd.
                      LOL! The stories on some of these guys are funny or just pathetic. Yeah I remember him trying that bet with people. To his credit he probably won some. Probably enough to upgrade and move out of the 1 hour quickies motel to a classy roach motel.

Comment

Working...
                      X