The case for floyd higher on ATG list than Duran

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
    This was all explained to you DUCKY!!!!

The point is that this fight didn't happen until AFTER your hero Floyd said that it was no longer the same Manny in there.

No longer the "risk".

Business as usual for Floyd.

Duran moved up and fought SRL, Hagler, Hearns, Barkley,.... all very risky. and relatively speaking much higher on the resume scale than who Floyd fought!

How many times has Floyd fought as an underdog ?
    Crickets.

Comment

This was all explained to you DUCKY!!!!

The point is that this fight didn't happen until AFTER your hero Floyd said that it was no longer the same Manny in there.

No longer the "risk".

Business as usual for Floyd.

Duran moved up and fought SRL, Hagler, Hearns, Barkley,.... all very risky. and relatively speaking much higher on the resume scale than who Floyd fought!

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
      FALSE.

The fight didn't happen because your boy was afraid of taking the test.

Tell me, when did he finally agree to even 14 days. Show me where. I'll wait.

DUCKY,
      Floyd put up those roadblocks!

BUT

The point is that Floyd fought Manny AFTER he said that he is no longer seeing the same Manny!!!!

Duran moved up and fought very risky fighters!

Comment

• Originally posted by OCPancho View Post
        Crickets.
        BINGO!

That is what I am saying. Floyd fights when the "risk" is relatively low while someone like Duran fought them even when there was high "risk" that he may lose.

Comment

DUCKY,
          Floyd put up those roadblocks!

BUT

The point is that Floyd fought Manny AFTER he said that he is no longer seeing the same Manny!!!!

Duran moved up and fought very risky fighters!

Ducky,

Stop doing your usual projecting bullshlt when you know you've been ducking me like I'm your daddy and you just broke your mom's vase.

The point is that Floyd was trying to get your boy in the ring since 2010, then your boy made up all kinds of excuses and had his team tell lies that he was afraid of needles. Later, after Floyd already said testing is up to the day of the fight, your boy was just beginning to ask for 14 days

Anything else you need help with understanding? How about whether EPO is a threshold substance, or did you find that out yet?
          Last edited by travestyny; 10-06-2018, 03:59 PM.

Comment

BINGO!

That is what I am saying. Floyd fights when the "risk" is relatively low while someone like Duran fought them even when there was high "risk" that he may lose.
            Reminds me of Freddie Roach telling SSM that he was too good at that point for a fight with Manny.

But you know, it's kind of hard to fight these guys in their prime...if they are going to make up lame excuses like, "I'm afraid of needles."

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
              YES, YOU CERTAINLY DO NEED TO ACCEPT YOUR OWN CHALLENGE BECAUSE YOU HAVE A HABIT OF BACKING OUT, DON'T YOU ADP?

Do you need proof of that? I'll be happy to provide it.

Please ask for proof of you ducking your own challenges!

You know what...nevermind. Here is proof for ya!

Explain what happened here, Ducky!

All already explained. Hence the challenge to show that you CHEATED and LIED!

You cannot even accept a challenge where you got votes on!!!!

but all deflections!

I have 180+ pages with you DUCKING!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by OCPancho View Post
                Crickets.
                Ducky,

Stop doing your usual projecting bullshlt when you know you've been ducking me like I'm your daddy and you just broke your mom's vase.

The point is that Floyd was trying to get your boy in the ring since 2010, then your boy made up all kinds of excuses and had his team tell lies that he was afraid of needles. Later, after Floyd already said testing is up to the day of the fight, your boy was just beginning to ask for 14 days

Anything else you need help with understanding? How about whether EPO is a threshold substance, or did you find that out yet?
                Reminds me of Freddie Roach telling SSM that he was too good at that point for a fight with Manny.

But you know, it's kind of hard to fight these guys in their prime...if they are going to make up lame excuses like, "I'm afraid of needles."

DUCKY,

Your hero had the chance and blew it!

Everyone knows that. Floyd had the chance but didn't want to take the "risk"

As the above poster mentioned, how many times has Floyd accepted a fight where he was not favored?

Manny has. Duran has. Floyd has not!

Comment

• How much do you lie, son?

Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
                  All already explained. Hence the challenge to show that you CHEATED and LIED!
                  Oh really? If that's the challenge, then why did you want to set up some challenge where anyone who mentions proof of who cheated and lied would be disqualified!

No posting about who really LIED/cheated. Any such posting will be an automatic DQ.

EXPOSED!

You cannot even accept a challenge where you got votes on!!!!
                  OH, I wouldn't accept the challenge? Hmmmm.

Originally posted by travestyny
                  I'M GIVING YOU ONE MORE CHANCE PVSSY. I'VE SAID TWICE NOW THAT I ACCEPT YOUR CHALLENGE. IF YOU DON'T ACCEPT THE NEXT TIME, I WILL CLOWN YOU HARD AS FVVCK FOR THE REST OF YOUR TIME HERE.

ACCEPT YOUR CHALLENGE ADP. LET'S GET IT ON!!!!!
                  the win is not really that important.
                  EXPOSED!

but all deflections!

I have 180+ pages with you DUCKING!!!!

YES. ALL DEFLECTIONS BY YOU. YOU GOT YOUR ASS BEAT 4-0, CLAIMED I LIED, BUT WHEN OFFERED A REMATCH TO PROVE THAT I LIED, YOU DECLINED

Why no rematch, ADP? What's wrong, chump? LMAOOOOOO.

You're my bltch forever now. Get over it.

Comment

DUCKY,

Your hero had the chance and blew it!

Everyone knows that. Floyd had the chance but didn't want to take the "risk"

As the above poster mentioned, how many times has Floyd accepted a fight where he was not favored?

Manny has. Duran has. Floyd has not!

LMAOOOOO. YOU MEAN YOUR HERO HAD THE CHANCE AND BLEW IT. MAYWEATHER OWNS A WIN OVER YOUR BOY SON. Pac ALSO GOT EXPOSED BY HIS OWN TRAINER AND FATHER FIGURE WHO SAID THAT THEIR SIDE WAS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE FIGHT NOT HAPPENING IN THEIR PRIMES.

Now you want to fault Mayweather because he was always the favorite. Well, you can keep trying to find a Mayweather fan that apologizes for him being too good

Sorry, you lose again and again

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
                      How much do you lie, son?

Oh really? If that's the challenge, then why did you want to set up some challenge where anyone who mentions proof of who cheated and lied would be disqualified!

EXPOSED!

OH, I wouldn't accept the challenge? Hmmmm.

EXPOSED!

YES. ALL DEFLECTIONS BY YOU. YOU GOT YOUR ASS BEAT 4-0, CLAIMED I LIED, BUT WHEN OFFERED A REMATCH TO PROVE THAT I LIED, YOU DECLINED

Why no rematch, ADP? What's wrong, chump? LMAOOOOOO.

You're my bltch forever now. Get over it.

DUCKY,

Last time that I checked, you are still DUCKING the challenge!!!

Here are the 2 threads where I challenged you and I am still patiently waiting for 180+ pages combined!!!

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...d.php?t=787655

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...d.php?t=790502

SO

YES

YOU

ARE

A

LIAR

and

CHEAT

that

has