Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Billy Joe Saunders Fails PED Test; Andrade Fight In Jeopardy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ok so now we have to question about previous fights.....
    was he tested for the fight vs lemule?

Comment

• man this sucks!!!!!!!!

Comment

• This ****head cooked his own goose so now he can ride out of town on the donkey he and his punk a$$ son came in on.

Comment

• Frank's eyes might explode any minute now...Poor Frank, only Dubouis seems to be a nice guy in his stable, others are either cheats or coke heads.

That's a good one, Billy, you should stop buying all those Richard Mille watches, save the money as your boxing career might be seeing its last days.

It might not be fair and we don't know all the details and all that, but I say: strip his title and allow GGG fight for it!

Comment

• Well Damn! As soon as Andrade actually commits to a big fight, THIS! "Mr. Kautondokwo, C'mon Down! You're the next contestant on The Fight Is Right!"

Comment

• I wouldn't be shocked if Loma is juicing as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by The plunger man View Post
                Horrible piece of work , shows the morals of hyena and has been so critical of other boxers, this will probably send his career in the trash can and i doubt he ever wins a world title again.
                Offering crack to addicts , abusing the weak & desperate.
                I am sure his big best friend will go into meltdown now , 1 ***** down 1 to go.

guess who got pushed in a puddle by a gypsy when he was a kid

Comment

• Andrade vs Lemieux would be a good fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by alexjust View Post
                    Frank's eyes might explode any minute now...Poor Frank, only Dubouis seems to be a nice guy in his stable, others are either cheats or coke heads.

That's a good one, Billy, you should stop buying all those Richard Mille watches, save the money as your boxing career might be seeing its last days.

It might not be fair and we don't know all the details and all that, but I say: strip his title and allow GGG fight for it!

the dude has a RM ?

not my cup of tea, but props on his watch game

Comment

• Must have been at the same pig roast the Furys were at... that darn tainted wild boar...

Comment

Working...
                      X