Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Billy Joe Saunders Fails PED Test; Andrade Fight In Jeopardy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MeanestNiceGuy View Post
    I honestly believe Andrade's team will still take the fight. I mean, it's still a month away and WTF has Andrade done his whole career, besides beg for big fights and price himself out due to bad management? Squat.

Now, if BJS tested positive a week or two before the fight, then I'd say, cancel it already. Again, what other opportunity does Andrade have at this point?

We can name guys he could fight, but judging by Andrade's history, something will go wrong and we won't see him fight again for another year or something crazy like that.

I'm not sure if BJS will be ordered to pay Andrade's team a fine (if the fight goes on), but if he does, that's more money in Andrade's pockets along with a title, which Saunders will more than likely have to relinquish.

Take the fight, Team Andrade. Call the shots after you win.

if you fail a drug test. you dont get the job.

saunders is out, so its next man up. Andrade has a promoter with connections now. He will still fight for the wbo strap.

Andrade vs charlo sounds even better to me

Comment

• Lets see saunders prove himself clean like canelo did. Submit to a hair follicle test, and enroll in vada 365.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vinnykin View Post
        More strange things coming out, as per UK rules the drug is only banned 'in competition', the day of the fight.

This just goes to show the whole anti-drug thing is BS. These ****ers are going to the line with drugs and supplements and their doctors know everything that is legal.... total joke if this is true.

really ?

wtf ?

thanks Vinny

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
          pot kettle black Saunders

how the fk could he get caught this far into camp ?

seriously

aah ok.... so, THAT is how he got caught this far into camp lol

watch this space, I guess

Comment

• Maybe the reason he threw the chicken at Wilder. PED muscles. Roid rage..

Comment

• it looks like the fight will proceed

Andrade should make Saunders agree to additional testing

Comment

• Oh bjs at it again. Calm down guys he’s just trolling as usually.

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                  it looks like the fight will proceed

Andrade should make Saunders agree to additional testing
                  Hair follicle and vada 365 would be fair enough I'd say

Comment

• CANELO vs. Andrade for The WBO BELT!

In December,

Let's GO!
                    Last edited by REYESdelBOXEO; 09-27-2018, 03:05 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vinnykin View Post
                      Thanks for the link.

"Some firms use oxilofrine, in the form of synephrine, in so-called sports nutritional supplements as it is thought to allow people to burn fat faster and lose weight. Synephrine is a natural component of Citrus aurantium, otherwise known as bitter orange, but it can also be synthesised or extracted from plant sources."

"Oxilofrine is found in its anti-doping code in "stimulants: section S6" in section "b: specified stimulants". Wada states: "A specified substance is a substance which allows, under defined conditions, for a greater reduction of a two-year sanction when an athlete tests positive for that particular substance."

However, there is a greater likelihood that these substances could be susceptible to a credible non-doping explanation."

The fight may not be off. Maybe BJS can use the "tainted orange" excuse.

Comment

Working...
                      X