Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mikey Garcia: Errol Spence is My First Option For Next Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TreJac View Post
    Don't forget he fought the big bad p4p king Broner!
    Broner is Garbage.

Comment

Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
      Broner is Garbage.
      you got that right. Has he won a fight in like 3 years.

Comment

Originally posted by iamboxing View Post
        pu$$y and weight bully if he doesn't step up and ducker and looking for a payday if he does...can't win either way, poor guy. Garcia is a legend in the making. **** all you haters.
        Exactly!!!
        I don't understand these "boxing fans"
        never satisfied

Comment

Same ol' recycle trash from the great Mikey Gracia...

Mikey G: Spence is who i want to fight. I will not settle for anyone else until i get spence.

5 months later goes and fight a bum..

Mikey G: Spence fight didnt happen because i wanted to fight in June and Spence couldnt fight until October.

Comment

This is the same old same old - when are Garcia and Spence teams going to actually negotiate???

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
              Broner is not P4P, but he is better than Dulorme, Lundy, Postol, Molina, and Indongo!
              Broner would have lost a decision to the Postol Crawford fought. Present day Broner loses to Taylor or Prograis.

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
                You gotta stop with that fictional weight. No way Mikey weighs 170. Errol is bigger than Mikey & Errol says he gets to 170 & his face looks round & soft when he does which is OUT OF SHAPE
                These are the same fools who said Canelo was 6ft tall and weighed 180lbs plus.

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Wolf View Post
                  Broner would have lost a decision to the Postol Crawford fought. Present day Broner loses to Taylor or Prograis.
                  He would of UD Postol but lost to TC. This lazy version untapped potential??? Probably does lose to Taylor and Pro.

Broner = Judah Could of been GREATS but didnt like putting in the work for it....

Comment

Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
                    I like the Garcia family there is no space for hate in my bloodstream I just think Mikey talks too much about great fighters and never fights them.

Broner is dog s#hit. If I kept betting on him I would be homeless now. Until Mikey fights someone that I actually rate I can’t put him on this pedestal that everyone does. He has a sound foundation and great timing but he gasses and is very hittable.

I feel he will never face Spence but if he does I will be the first to say I was wrong
                    Salido, JuanMa, Roman Martinez, Broner Lioinets, and Easter! 39-0, 30KOs! I think Mikey is the real deal!

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Wolf View Post
                      Postol was not all that! The Broner that Maidana beat would've stopped Postol @ 140!

Comment

Working...
                      X