Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mikey Garcia: Errol Spence is My First Option For Next Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sometimes, when a fighter says over and over again what he will do or is going to do it reminds me of believing for one second that he has a chance kind of like in the build up to all the opponents of FMJ fights.

This is not one of those moments.

I'm glad Mikey wants to do big things but there's no scenario I see him coming out of this potential fight with the W.

Comment

This fight isn't happening! It's funny how Mikey's fanboys are giving him major credit for doing nothing but talking! What's the problem with making the fight? They both are open to a December date, they both work with Haymon, & Arum is not involved! Mikey will fight some bum at 135 and Spence will fight another Acampo!

Comment

Originally posted by iamboxing View Post
        pu$$y and weight bully if he doesn't step up and ducker and looking for a payday if he does...can't win either way, poor guy. Garcia is a legend in the making. **** all you haters.
        You do know Mikey is a weight bully also right? He walks around 170lbs but fights at 135! Don't throw stones from a glass house!

Comment

Mikey is so full of it, aint even funny.

All he does is talk, but somehow avoid all the best fighters. Excuses to not fight Gamboa, Bud, Linares and Loma. He's trash.

Comment

Originally posted by skinnystev View Post
            why does spents keep calling out lightweights
            Spence is his name
            Garcia called him out

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
              Getting bored of this guy now, is like a yapping dog. He'll fight a bum next like usual
              Mikey is a good fighter. You gotta stop hating on good fighters. I don't think he can beat Errol but if he fights him then he will just make your boy Triple L look like a lil b!tch for not fighting Jermall Charlo....LMAO! The dude that fought 37 bums which you never complain about but you complain about Mikey....LMMFAO!!

Comment

Originally posted by TreJac View Post
                This fight isn't happening! It's funny how Mikey's fanboys are giving him major credit for doing nothing but talking! What's the problem with making the fight? They both are open to a December date, they both work with Haymon, & Arum is not involved! Mikey will fight some bum at 135 and Spence will fight another Acampo!
                The Wilder vs. Fury PPV will be on December 1st. Spence vs. Garcia PPV in 1st quarter 2019.

Comment

Originally posted by factsarenice View Post
                  In the end Mikey knows it's never going to happen but it keeps him relevant without fighting.

There, I said it!
                  Maybe so but at least he says something, I mean we can't even get out of Triple L's mouth that he would like to fight Jermall Charlo

Comment

Originally posted by skinnystev View Post
                    why does Spence keep calling out lightweights
                    Why do you keep making up lies?

Comment

Originally posted by Bestlefty View Post
                      Fight Pac. You keep disrespecting him, calling him easy and telling you would KO him. You have an opportunity to prove and earn million of dollars aswell. What are you waiting for? Unless its all talk🤔
                      You need to tell Manny that not Mickey

Comment

Working...
                      X