Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mikey Garcia: Errol Spence is My First Option For Next Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
    Getting bored of this guy now, is like a yapping dog. He'll fight a bum next like usual
    Exactly my thoughts.

Comment

why does spents keep calling out lightweights

Comment

Great news! I was wondering if Mikey was going to backtrack! For all "The Truth" haters out there, take notes! Mikey beat Broner and Lipinets @ 140! Crawford did his thing at 140, but has only faced Jeff Horn @ 147! Why then, is Spence vs. Crawford OK, but Spence vs. Garcia is not? That's that BS right there!

I do think Crawford is a better fighter than Mikey, by the "eye-test," but Crawford hasn't beaten anybody at 140 or 147 that makes me think he has a better chance to beat Spence than Mikey does! We saw what Prograis did to Indongo! Postol just lost to Josh Taylor in Josh's 12th fight!

Stop hatin' on Errol and Mikey! This should be applauded! LET'S GET IT!

Comment

They have been talking in regards to this fight for a minute now, can’t see the obstacles due to the fact that Mikey is a free agent. Maybe money and PPV is the only hold up.

Comment

Fight Pac. You keep disrespecting him, calling him easy and telling you would KO him. You have an opportunity to prove and earn million of dollars aswell. What are you waiting for? Unless its all talk🤔

Comment

Mikey said he's fighting in December or January. It all depends on the opponent.

Comment

Originally posted by factsarenice View Post
                In the end Mikey knows it's never going to happen but it keeps him relevant without fighting.

There, I said it!
                Been said it.....Bout to be October and the closest this fight has gotten to being signed is him repeating the same sound bites over

Comment

Originally posted by skinnystev View Post
                  why does spents keep calling out lightweights

Spence has never called out a lightweight. Garcia is calling him out, and has fought 2 of his last 3 fights at 140.

Other boxers need to have Garcia's old school mentality. Garcia is daring to be great. If it doesn't work out, his career will be fine. I do wish he would fight Manny first though.

Comment

Garcia looking to cash out on his career or what? Maybe he really thinks he has a chance? If he loses he gets a pass anyway because of the size difference and percieved one sided nature of the fight.

This dude should be fighting Commey if he has to then lining up a Lomachenko fight for the spring.

Comment

He knows his management would never let him take the fight, but he keeps trying to capture headlines with his empty talk. He'll be fighting that mandatory next for sure.

Comment

Working...
                      X