Collapse
No announcement yet.

Prime Kelly Pavlik vs GGG

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Ghost would have brutalized GGG. Golovkin couldn't use his face as a defence against a gunslinger like Pavlik. Would have ended up in the front row.

Comment

Originally posted by Diego Rodriguez View Post
      Super fun fight. I'd go with Golovkin but who knows.

As much as the hater crowd denies it Golovkin is actually a very good boxer. Both of these guys would love to keep the range. I just see Golovkin being a better boxer than Pavlik.

Golovkin is crisper with his shots and Pavlik could be hit and hurt.
      You think Triple L can box? Wow! You saw what happened to him when he was on his "back foot" on the 15th right? In case you didn't see it, THIS HAPPENED to him....LMMFAO!

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
        I'll have to go with GGG, Both are str8 up and down but I think GGG can take more punishment and stops Pavlik late
        Triple L would get dropped by Pavlik's right hand. Pavlik was too long & too strong for Triple L.

Comment

Originally posted by Chrismart View Post
          I'd pick Golovkin. Possibly late stoppage.
          Pavlik wins by 7th round K.O.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
            I think GGG would win by UD.

I think it would look similar to the GGG-Jacobs fights, but Pavlik would take more punishment than Jacobs did.
            What do you mean? Jacobs didn't get punished, Jacobs won that fight & Pavlik beat better fighters cuz the only 2 good fighters Triple L fought he lost to....LOL

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
              I always thought Pavlik was overrated. One dimensional. Left jab, straight right hand. Very little head movement. GGG by late stoppage.
              How the hell you got Pavlik overrated but not Triple Flop?!?! You dudes are really a*s backwards....LMAO

Pavlik by early stoppage....LOL

Comment

Originally posted by GorillaDog View Post
                GGG would KO Pavlik and Martinez on the same night. Pavlik doesnt have the power to keep GGG off of him.
                When ever you dudes say he beats this guy & that guy the same night are a*s backwards.

Pavlik K.O.'s Triple L.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                  I agree plus GGG has never been down or even staggered much. He has an iron jaw. Pavlik's chin is OK but he can't take what GGG can dish out.
                  We saw what happens when Triple L fights good fighters, he STRUGGLES. Pavlik fought harder hitters than Triple L has.

Comment

Originally posted by GorillaDog View Post
                    Canelo walked down GGG b/c he is a sharp counter puncher. Pavlik's Chin would be there to get hit.

He didn't KO Taylor b/c of his power. He KO'd Taylor the same way Taylor always gets KO'd. Taylor gets KO'd not b/c of his chin but b/c he gets tired. You guys gotta stop hyping up Pavlik's power. He couldn't even knock down a chinny martinez. Slips dont count.
                    Dude you are the one that hyping up Triple Flop....LMMFAO!

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
                      What do you mean? Jacobs didn't get punished, Jacobs won that fight & Pavlik beat better fighters cuz the only 2 good fighters Triple L fought he lost to....LOL
                      Reading comprehension isn't your strong point obviously.

Did I say Jacobs got punished? No. It's a relative thing, Pavlik would have taken punishment that Jacobs didn't. He was slower, easier to hit and he got caught flush against pretty much any quality fighter he faced. You're getting way too emotional over other people's opinions.

I can't have a serious discussion with people who refer to fighters as "Triple L."

Comment

Working...
                      X