No announcement yet.

Prime Kelly Pavlik vs GGG

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fists_of_Fury View Post
    Canelo walked down GGG so I got Pavlik. He's longer and taller than GGG. Kelly also beat Taylor who I rate higher than GGG.
    Canelo walked down GGG b/c he is a sharp counter puncher. Pavlik's Chin would be there to get hit.

Originally posted by ippo View Post
    Pavlik does not have the power to keep ggg off? Are you serious?
    He didn't KO Taylor b/c of his power. He KO'd Taylor the same way Taylor always gets KO'd. Taylor gets KO'd not b/c of his chin but b/c he gets tired. You guys gotta stop hyping up Pavlik's power. He couldn't even knock down a chinny martinez. Slips dont count.
    Last edited by GorillaDog; 09-26-2018, 09:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Shako93 View Post
      Canelo walked down GGG b/c he is a sharp counter puncher.

He didn't KO Taylor b/c of his power. He KO'd Taylor the same way Taylor always gets KO'd. Taylor gets KO'd not b/c of his chin but b/c he gets tired. You guys gotta stop hyping up Pavlik's power.
      He knocked him cold.The guy was slumped in the corner.You are underrating him badly.He was having a hard time making weight with martinez, and i think that was the last time he fought at middleweight.

Comment

He knocked him cold.The guy was slumped in the corner.You are underrating him badly.He was having a hard time making weight with martinez, and i think that was the last time he fought at middleweight.
        Stop bro. He got KO'd the same way he always gets KO'd. He gets tired and then the punches accumulates then he topples over. They can't knock him out when he's fresh. The proof is there go watch the fight. Pavlik is not a stronger fighter than GGG. His chin is there to be hit.

Comment

Originally posted by Shako93 View Post
          Stop bro. He got KO'd the same way he always gets KO'd. He gets tired and then the punches accumulates then he topples over. The proof is there go watch the fight. Pavlik is not a stronger fighter than GGG. His chin is there to be hit.
          I just watched the fight.Yeah kelly gets hit,GGG is there to be hit as well.Kelly has some good power.

Comment

I think that's true too, and that's probably the time his alcoholism started to really affect him

Comment

Originally posted by anonymous2.0 View Post
              I think that's true too, and that's probably the time his alcoholism started to really affect him
              ^^^ Yeah people forget about that.Probably after he became champion he started to go downhill with the alcohol and maybe drugs as well.

Comment

GGG would murder him

Comment

Originally posted by Fists_of_Fury View Post
                  Canelo walked down GGG so I got Pavlik. He's longer and taller than GGG. Kelly also beat Taylor who I rate higher than GGG.
                  Are we going to pretend like Jermaine's Taylor main weakness wasn't white boys?!? Lets not forget GGG is half white and Taylor would have loss to another white boy if they fought.

Comment

Originally posted by GorillaDog View Post
                    Are we going to pretend like Jermaine's Taylor main weakness wasn't white boys?!? Lets not forget GGG is half white and Taylor would have loss to another white boy if they fought.

Yeah he did lose to a lot of white fighters,but so what?

Comment

Originally posted by Hatesrats View Post
                      "The Ghost" was Six-Deuce (Tall fighter) And had a 75' reach with power & a great jab.
                      I could see Pavlik lining GGG up for one of those big right hands. He had a nice cleanup hook too. That’s a great fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X