Collapse
No announcement yet.

Damn🔥🔥🔥 TEDDY ATLAS DESTROYS MIKE TYSON RESUME! 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Meanwhile, prime Tyson would KTFO both Wilder and AJ on their best nights.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
      Meanwhile, prime Tyson would KTFO both Wilder and AJ on their best nights.
      I agree with this.

Of course the size queens in this forum will say "Tyson only 5'10" doe."

Comment

Originally posted by baya View Post
        the post was oozing with femininity and interracial heat. talking about how you didn't like the niga, now you do like the niga, how many other men have you had these turnaround feelings for?

Comment

Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
          Tyson would have never beaten Holyfield or Lewis at any stage of his career.
          I think he beats Holy when he was 22 yrs old.
          Holy did not like Mike's body punches.
          Except Mike forgot body punching.

Comment

Atlas has has a history with Tyson where Cus took Tyson's side and Atlas had to leave while missing out on the big $$$ that came later.

He almost knocked out Douglas after taking a beating most of the fight and his fights against Ruddock showed plenty of heart and coming through the adversity.

Sour grapes.

Comment

Atlas is a clown and a cheerleader, he has said in interviews he dosen't like Tyson. Mike Tyson is a bad ass! He was cheated against Douglas and in his prime was a destroyer.

Comment

I partially agree with Atlas. Tyson did fold like a lawn chair when someone did finally stand up to him. (Douglas)

Comment

Does he "destroy his resume" or simply states that he failed his biggest challenges? I hate clickbait, exaggerate much titles, there is no need to do that on a boxing forum.

Comment

Working...
                  X