• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damn🔥🔥🔥 TEDDY ATLAS DESTROYS MIKE TYSON RESUME! 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Thanks for reminding me to watch this

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
      "a fight is not a fight until there's something to overcome"

Teddy Atlas just destroyed Golovkin's overrattedness.

Golovkin is 0 for 2.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
        Thanks for reminding me to watch this
        I'm glad you watched it while having that deontay wilder sig.

Deontay wilder is not the sharpest or most fundamentally sound boxer, but he is a fighter.

Everytime there's something to overcome, he overcomes it. That's the mark of greatness, that's why i'm a wilder fan, ever since the ortiz fight.

Comment

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post

Deontay wilder is not the sharpest or most fundamentally sound boxer, but he is a fighter.

Everytime there's something to overcome, he overcomes it. That's the mark of greatness, that's why i'm a wilder fan, ever since the ortiz fight.
          this right here, I wasnt a Wilder fan when he first came out, I used to clown him but at some point when a fighter lives up to the criteries you judge fighters off etc etc you cant talk **** no more and thats what happened with wilder with me, Im a fan now, dude is bout it, might not look the most "cute" in their but he been getting it done and stepping up. Cant hate on that.

Comment

Teddy is right about Mike not being a great fighter, he was a bully and when he couldn't intimidate he failed to show up.

Mike had power but he never had deep courage to prevail when his limited ability was all that was left , the type of courage that Holyfield had was a level that Tyson had never felt.

Comment

this right here, I wasnt a Wilder fan when he first came out, I used to clown him but at some point when a fighter lives up to the criteries you judge fighters off etc etc you cant talk **** no more and thats what happened with wilder with me, Im a fan now, dude is bout it, might not look the most "cute" in their but he been getting it done and stepping up. Cant hate on that.
              Wow Mikey you're blushing

Comment

How can you even listen to anything this man says when 99% of the time hes a joke.
                C'mon Atlas werent you the one that said Gennady win the first half of the fight and lost the second half to Canelo.
                You are are a joke and a clown.

Comment

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post

I like Wilder.

His idiotic and dangerously stupid fans are something else though.

Comment

Can't hate on a guy who steps up after 40 fights.

But let's hate on the guy who stepped up after 15 fights.

Wilder fans logic.

Comment

Working...
                    X