Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Clnton got robbed

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
      Pacquaio got robbed against Bradley (fight I) and Horn but he did receive the benefit of the doubt vs. Marquez (fight II) and the third Marquez fight was a bad robbery so it kind of evened out with him. Pacquaio fans never grasped that and it was unfair on Marquez who had to sit back as Bradley was the clear benefactor of a "make-up call".

Kovalev was robbed in Ward I and the ending of fight II was certainly unsatisfactory and unfair (though he looked spent) and clearly GGG was robbed in Canelo I and a lot of folks think he won fight II (the majority).

There's some legitimate gripes there IMO.
      Legit.
      But, Arum fixed Pac-Bardley I so Pac signs a renewal with Harum.

Comment

Originally posted by NEETzsche View Post
        You are stuck in 2010. I see hardly any of the old Pacquiao fans around here any more
        They branched/scattered off after KTFO6 & MayDay '15 on to different "D. Tips" some jumped on Kovalev, Some on Lomachenko but the majority became GEE fans.

Now that Golo lost that clout Usyk & Lomachenko will gain the runover.

The true Pacquaio fans still live... some left
        The True Golo fans still survive... For now
        Kovalev seems to have lost almost everybody after that Ward x2 & Alvarez KO.
        (He got less cheerleaders than all of them tho)

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
          80 percent of the people thought kovalev and ggg won so you are the one who is in the minority thinking your guy won. you can have the official decision that you cherish so much but you are crying nonstop about your fighters not getting respect but if someone doesn't think they won then they don't think they won. you have to live with that i'm so sorry. do some people go overboard? yes. do some people go overboard in defending bad decisions and pretending like corruption doesnt exist? yes. you!
          80 percent of what people?? who voted and where was the poll?

Comment

That Pacquaio-Bradley fight was one of the worst robberies I've ever seen.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
              80 percent of the people thought kovalev and ggg won so you are the one who is in the minority thinking your guy won. you can have the official decision that you cherish so much but you are crying nonstop about your fighters not getting respect but if someone doesn't think they won then they don't think they won. you have to live with that i'm so sorry. do some people go overboard? yes. do some people go overboard in defending bad decisions and pretending like corruption doesnt exist? yes. you!
              That's weird because 0% thought Pacquaio won against Floyd so you aren't even in the minority on that one.

Comment

Larry, take that W and shut up. You keep making threads asking for respect for those fighters, and making threads about it. The fighter you wanted got the W, so take it and go.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
                  80 percent of what people?? who voted and where was the poll?

heres a badlefthook poll of over 5000, our very own boxingscene poll, and the media poll. And i've seen similar numbers for ggg-canelo 1 and 2 but i dont feel like doing your work for you

Comment

Manny did get robbed a few times didn't he?

Comment

a poll with 5000 people is not speaking for even one county worth of people for crying out loud...lol

Comment

Working...
                      X