No announcement yet.

Manny got robbed,Kovalev got robbed,GGG got robbed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
    In your mind..you seriously think a damn poll of 37k speaks for millions?? please explain
    larry you just don't understand how polling and sample sizes work. this is unfortunate given that your entire argument would be destroyed if you knew how they worked. i've never seen cognitive dissonance taken so far before but maybe you can identify with this clip...

Comment

you mean who won the shadow boxing when he first started boxing??
      Lol sorry my ninja. His first fight with Castillo.

Comment

I like all fighters....

Manny didnt get robbed, he lost fair and Square

Kovalev should have won the 1st fight imo, and i wouldnt really call it a robbery but its just very suspicious that all judges gave ward round 10, to me it was a clear Kov round and if they gave him that round he would have won...

As for GGG, i had him winning 115-113 in both fights. so again i thought he won but i cant really call it a robbery. What is suspicious tho is that Byrd scorecard in the first one lol and the judge that gave Canelo round 7 which also was a clear Golovkin round to me...giving that round to Canelo changed the entire outcome and made the fight a draw. In the 2nd fight it was suspicious to me that all 3 judges gave Canelo the 5th round, it was also a pretty clear Golovkin round to me...it made the difference in the outcome of the fight again.

Comment

so one poll of 5k and another on 700-800 speaks for the world?? are you serious? 5k is not even a damn neighborhood for crying out loud.........there are 175,000 people per square mile in Manhattan during the day.
          and if you polled 5000 of them you could get a very accurate determinant of what they thought. you don't actually have to poll everyone to know what everyone thinks. companies, politicians do this for a living and they dont poll everyone because that costs way too much. why are you being so ignorant? you won't even accept that most people thought kovalev and ggg won? thats not even the ultimate point. thats the reason why you see so much backlash against the guys you like but you wont even accept the premise you are so delusional

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
            That's the Losers Circle....LMMFAO!
            Indeed.

Lmao...

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
              larry you just don't understand how polling and sample sizes work. this is unfortunate given that your entire argument would be destroyed if you knew how they worked. i've never seen cognitive dissonance taken so far before but maybe you can identify with this clip...

no small size poll speaks for everyone man..not sure how you can even rationalize this period..if 1,000,000 people buy a ppv and you ask 5k on who won how the hell can you speak for everyone else?

Comment

these idiots be like "the fight could've gone either way.... but.... robbery"

how can something that can go either way be a robbery?

instead of crying posters need to start posting their cards round by round.

i can post my score of Ward - Kov 1 which i had Ward winning.

it's better to debate individual rounds then it is to just scream robbery at the top of your lungs.

Comment

Originally posted by True-Boxing-Fan View Post
                  Floyd won, I have made round by round threads on it..if you would like to go round by round we can

Comment

37k is not even the population of a city man..Memphis is not even a huge city and this was the population in 2016 ......652,717 (2016)

Comment

Originally posted by True-Boxing-Fan View Post
                      well have you polled all 7 billion people on earth? don't be coming at larry with any b-itch ass polls with only 1000 respondents.

Comment

Working...
                      X