Collapse
No announcement yet.

Manny got robbed,Kovalev got robbed,GGG got robbed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• why do we even need judges anymore when he have polls ?? the keyboard warriors know better, let them decide the outcome of boxing fights from now on, lol...

Comment

• Originally posted by stuff jones View Post
      Trout got robbed. Lara got robbed.

But nice try.
      close fights cant be called robberies.... learn your boxing...

Comment

• Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
        I dont mean any harm but why is it the same group of people(if you look at their post history) always screaming robbery when the fighter they support loses?? I can't say all as some left and came back with alts but if you do the research the same damn posters jump fighter to fighter and scream robbery each damn time!!!
        Now ggg was a clear robbery...both fights off my no biased no interest eye ggg out boxed him 8-4 at most both fights, canelo actually landed better shots fight one, exclude from the bunch

Comment

• Originally posted by New England View Post
          you can [very easily] give canelo 6 rounds in the first fight. golovkin had a lot of trouble landing power shots and ate a lot of leather. close fight, not a robbery.

again, i literally said the legitimate beef is with a blatantly corrupt scorecard. still doesn't change the fact that the fight was close, does it? how a fight is scored has no affect on the fight! it was close if you scored it for the pink unicorn and the byrd card does not make it a robbery, it makes it corruption! there is a difference!

close fights are not robberies. sorry. you have no leg to stand on if you cannot reconcile that reality. replace byrd's card with a draw [ a reasonable card] and that fight is still a draw.
          So what you are saying is that it's impossible for the result of a close fight to be a robbery, even if it's obtained by blatent corruption.

If you can't see for yourself how wrong that is, there's no point me trying to explain it to you.

Comment

• Manny got robbed 100% GGG got robbed 100% first fight. Now Kov and 2nd GGG fights were close but should have got the W.

People throw out robbery too much

Comment

so one poll of 5k and another on 700-800 speaks for the world?? are you serious? 5k is not even a damn neighborhood for crying out loud.........there are 175,000 people per square mile in Manhattan during the day.
              I would suggest going back to school and shutting your mouth in the time being because bro, boxing aside, you are dumb as ****.

You're so dumb you cant even comprehend what you're saying. Which is quite ironic but so bad because you make black men look so stupid.

Comment

• Originally posted by icha View Post
                close fights cant be called robberies.... learn your boxing...
                Close fights can absolutely be robberies when there are judges who clearly had a bought and paid for scorecard not reflecting the fight. That didn't happen with the Alvarez/Golovkin rematch, but it did happen the first time and happened with Trout, Lara, and damn near Mayweather (which wasn't close but there was a draw scorecard due to blatant corruption).

Comment

• Like always, Larry wasting bandwidth on bullshlt threads

Comment

Polls do not speak for all viewers man, simple and plain...
                    Actually, they do. They speak for the people who think a particular fighter won or lost (or drew).

In the case of Ward-Kovelev 1, and Canelo-GGG 1, you are in the very small minority of people who think Ward and Canelo won their respective fights.

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
                    so asking 37k for an opinion speaks for the world??? so if 1 million people buy a fight, 37k speak for them all??
                    Essentially, yes. 37,000 thousand people is more than enough of a sample size to accurately represent the views of millions. That's how polling and statistics work. These are fundamentals that have been established for a very long time and have been proven to be extremely accurate.

The scariest thing about this is how absolutely ignorant you are about this whole thing and that you're trying to refute MATHEMATICS. It's scary.

It's ok if you think those guys won. Just realize AND ACCEPT that you're in the minority.

Comment

• Originally posted by Socialtwinkie View Post
                      I would suggest going back to school and shutting your mouth in the time being because bro, boxing aside, you are dumb as ****.

You're so dumb you cant even comprehend what you're saying. Which is quite ironic but so bad because you make black men look so stupid.
                      boy you mad as hell aint it...lol

Comment

Working...
                      X