Manny got robbed,Kovalev got robbed,GGG got robbed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
    So the poll means nothing, what point is it proving
    it proves that most people think kovalev won. i showed you 3 different polls from 3 different sources. you shouldn't really dispute things you don't understand. it makes you look really bad and if there is one thing i don't want, its larry looking bad.

Comment

a poll with 5000 people is not speaking for even one county worth of people for crying out loud...lol
      You’re funny Larry. The media uses polls of 500 or 1,000 people to make political statements, but over 5,000 is nothing?

Here is a poll for the GGG-Canelo rematch, with over 37,000, with 74% of those thinking GGG deserved to keep his belts.

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
        You’re funny Larry. The media uses polls of 500 or 1,000 people to make political statements, but over 5,000 is nothing?

Here is a poll for the GGG-Canelo rematch, with over 37,000, with 74% of those thinking GGG deserved to keep his belts.

that would explain why politics are jacked up..5,000 people do not speak for the world..lol

Comment

that would explain why politics are jacked up..5,000 people do not speak for the world..lol
          And you totally avoid the 37,000 people poll...

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
            it proves that most people think kovalev won. i showed you 3 different polls from 3 different sources. you shouldn't really dispute things you don't understand. it makes you look really bad and if there is one thing i don't want, its larry looking bad.
            how many people voted on those polls again??? how do they speak for the entire world?

Comment

37,000 people do not speak for the world!

Comment

37k is not even the population of a city man..Memphis is not even a huge city and this was the population in 2016 ......652,717 (2016)

Comment

PRIDE! Also not use to seeing Greatness Represent them on such a large stage that when they finally get ONE they over hype them and will try to get everyone that will listen to believe that "My Guy Is The Greatest Ever Better Than Hagler, Ali, Ray Robinson, Henry Armstrong...". So after building this hype, and after their guy lose the "Men" turn back into BOYS and make excuses like: "Robbery!" "Rigged!" "PED's!" "VADA Testing!" "Judges!"

When your guy fall, be a f_cking man, admit defeat and move on and hope your guy bounce back. True fans can point out their favorite fighter flaw and point out what he did not do and what he could've done better to assure the win

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                    37,000 people do not speak for the world!
                    that doesnt even speak for a small city man

Comment

All the cry babies are on this thread.

Comment

Working...
                      X