Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Miguel Cotto is the textbook definition of a ring warrior.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Miguel Cotto is the textbook definition of a ring warrior.

Cotto is for me a true Warrior !!! When He fought His First Fights the ppl where that impressed they saw this Guy will come ob top ! And that was happened !! This head Body Back to the head Combination was Killing His aponnens !! And Cotto is a right handet with a lefty stand !! Like der la Hoya !! Thats hard to learn. Besides maybe Evander Holyfield I've never seen more heart from a fighter. Took on all comers. Never ducked a fight.

his legacy is getting his head beat in by Margarito and Pacquiao.

it's unfortunate really.

Comment

corecto mundo. Miguel Cotto beats Pacquiao with 2 months out VADA testing. y 145 catchweight no problemo

Comment

Agreed. Cotto is a true warrior. Fought all the top guys while they were still on top! And hardly ever complain.

Comment

Originally posted by HeadShots View Post
          his legacy is getting his head beat in by Margarito and Pacquiao.

it's unfortunate really.
          "War Cotto"

Comment

The guy who quit against margarito and basically quit again against someone half his size in pacquiao when he started running?

Comment

Originally posted by MalaysiaPac View Post
              Agreed. Cotto is a true warrior. Fought all the top guys while they were still on top! And hardly ever complain.
              And got whooped by almost all of them!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
                The guy who quit against margarito and basically quit again against someone half his size in pacquiao when he started running?
                To be fair, he just didnt quit for the hell of it. He was getting destroyed. It wasn't like he just decided to quit because of a small cut or because the fight wasn't going his way. The guy was getting beat to death!

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
                  And got whooped by almost all of them!!!!
                  But he fought them though! That's the point. He fought them all except for the martinez fight when it matters. He fought all these guys while they were in their prime.

Comment

I always liked Cotto, the hate he gets is pretty funny to me.

Comment

Working...
                    X