Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Miguel Cotto is the textbook definition of a ring warrior.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He also loves wearing pink Crocs.

Comment

Are we talking about the same guy that got whooped by joshua clottey?

Comment

Originally posted by HeadShots View Post
        his legacy is getting his head beat in by Margarito and Pacquiao.

it's unfortunate really.

not at all

Comment

Hated Cotto for a long time, but now I like him cause he said Canelo whooped Triple Flop.

Comment

Originally posted by Century Tuna View Post
            Cotto is for me a true Warrior !!! When He fought His First Fights the ppl where that impressed they saw this Guy will come ob top ! And that was happened !! This head Body Back to the head Combination was Killing His aponnens !! And Cotto is a right handet with a lefty stand !! Like der la Hoya !! Thats hard to learn. Besides maybe Evander Holyfield I've never seen more heart from a fighter. Took on all comers. Never ducked a fight.
            you mean left handed with a right stance

Comment

He'd take on anybody that's to be admired though he became a bit of a diva towards the end.

I think he's a little overrated but I feel for him that Margarito cheated him out of his prime but he still made some huge paydays and accomplished good things after that including stopping Margarito and having the way better career. As far as his warrior status? He was a tough guy with a ton of heart but he's not one of the first fighters that comes to mind in that department.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
                He'd take on anybody that's to be admired though he became a bit of a diva towards the end.

I think he's a little overrated but I feel for him that Margarito cheated him out of his prime but he still made some huge paydays and accomplished good things after that including stopping Margarito and having the way better career. As far as his warrior status? He was a tough guy with a ton of heart but he's not one of the first fighters that comes to mind in that department.
                It's probably because he realize what he has been doing earlier on in his career (fighting all comers with very little complaint) and decided that now it's his time to do what he wants how he wants (ending his career the way he wants to).

I dont have any problem with Cotto being a little hard headed towards the end of his career. I think that's just him realizing that he has done almost everything his opponents wanted in the past so now its his turn to dictate who he wants to fight and for how much.

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
                  And got whooped by almost all of them!!!!
                  Oscar fought all the top guys in their primes and lost but they sh it on him yet cotto did something similar but reverted to taking knees and walking out of the ring and literally getting his azz handed to him and h is a warrior? Scratching my head

Comment

All that ring warrior suff went out the window when he went to 160 became mini Tyson and decided to duck GGG for whatever reason, I mean off eye Cotto had the style to trouble Golovkin, Cotto could have pulled off fight 1 strategy better than Canelo IMO

Comment

Originally posted by lizard_man View Post
                      Are we talking about the same guy that got whooped by joshua clottey?
                      Jokeo got a gift in that fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X