No announcement yet.

The Golovkin detractors are laughably stupid

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
    What did sanchez say after round 3, 4,5,6 stop backing up. What did he say after the fight I told him to fight canelo he chose to do something else.
    Fighting while backing up is not "running". That word running gets way overused on this site.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
      Bullcrap. I'm probably one of the most reasonable Golovkin fans on this site.
      well so far you are only making fun of one side when you can easily do the same to the other, if you want to be objective that is not the way...

Comment

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
        GGG trainer Able Sanchez answer when directly asked was why GGG was backing up from Canelo after they demanded Mexican Style talk and was that the game plan you had.

“I wanted Golovkin to fight Canelo. If Canelo was gonna stand in the middle of the ring, I wanted him to fight Canelo. He decided it was better to do the things that he did." - Able Sanchez

Asked a follow up on why he did that

“If I start to make excuses about Golovkin, then I’m taking away from the victory of Canelo, and that’s ridiculous. We as coaches can only coach them and do the best we can in the gym and have a game plan. When we get in there, they see things that maybe are better for them. We can’t force them to do something they don’t want to do." - Able Sanchez

Sanchez told him all night you losing and told reporters after the fight he didn't win what more does his own trainer have to say for you fangirls to believe him? LMAO

In the biggest fight of his career landed just 6 body shots and outlanded in power shots and got walked down by the smaller guy. In 2 fights with canelo has missed 1100 punches only 14 body shots landed nothing but jabs and dominated in body and power punching. That's why he lost his belts
        He didn't get walked down. Walking a guy down involves on fighter in a constant retreat and the other guy having to go looking for him. Canelo never had to go looking for Golovkin. Golovkin never gave up his position. He boxed Canelo. He never retreated to the ropes or abandoned the center of the ring. He stayed in the center and took a step back or to the side to avoid punches. In the first fight Canelo abandoned the center of the ring and retreated to the ropes. Paulie gave a good description of what happened.

What Sanchez said is what he said. Where did Sanchez come right out and say Gennady lost the fight??? He did not say that in the aftermath. He did say that Gennady didn't fight as instructed. Hello, Canelo didn't fight as instructed by his corner in the first fight and he got an official draw. Able did come out later and said Golovkin won. There are a lot of people fans boxers and trainers that believe Golovkin won a close contest. I've heard trainers tell their fighters when they are ahead that they are losing to motivate them to finish strong. Long story short it was s great fight and IMO Golovkin won it with his jab and boxing ability.

Comment

Indeed. ..

Comment

Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
            He didn't get walked down. Walking a guy down involves on fighter in a constant retreat and the other guy having to go looking for him. Canelo never had to go looking for Golovkin. Golovkin never gave up his position. He boxed Canelo. He never retreated to the ropes or abandoned the center of the ring. He stayed in the center and took a step back or to the side to avoid punches. In the first fight Canelo abandoned the center of the ring and retreated to the ropes. Paulie gave a good description of what happened.

What Sanchez said is what he said. Where did Sanchez come right out and say Gennady lost the fight??? He did not say that in the aftermath. He did say that Gennady didn't fight as instructed. Hello, Canelo didn't fight as instructed by his corner in the first fight and he got an official draw. Able did come out later and said Golovkin won. There are a lot of people fans boxers and trainers that believe Golovkin won a close contest. I've heard trainers tell their fighters when they are ahead that they are losing to motivate them to finish strong. Long story short it was s great fight and IMO Golovkin won it with his jab and boxing ability.
            abel said the fight was a draw, so all this robbery talk is absurd when even his coach didnt see him winning...
            making a case for a fighter winning is fine, but crying robbery in such a close fight like many here have done is absurd...

Comment

Originally posted by TonyGe View Post

Except he said flat out after the fight it wasn't just for motivation he knew he was losing and who whispers shyt in your ear if it's motivation you don't try and hide it. He was asked if GGG won the fight and never said yes said he thought it was a draw. When you trainer says that they know you lost and just trying to save face. Either way he made it clear during and after the fight he didn't think GGG won and that the strategy wasnt to keep backing up from canelo and kept yelling for him to stop and he never did. That and being scared to throw body shots is why he lost. You don't win big fights landing just 6 body shots and landing nothing but jabs while the other guy rearranging your face with power shots walking you down. What happened to Mexican Style? Where was the killer? LMAO

Last edited by bigdunny1; 09-23-2018, 11:32 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
                Fans, writers, pundits, boxers, ex boxers etc are all irrelevant in regards to opinions on who won the fight, bias always sways peoples opinions.

The bookies have made a multi billion pound empire on having to be unbiased, so i would think their opinion would be the most important, considering huge amounts of money are on the line. no?
                Right but even with that said the fight was close and either way.

If I was a betting man I'd have bet on GGG going into the last round too that doesn't mean it was a robbery though.

Comment

yeah i was expecting some weird stuff from the golovkin detractors but they really must be 5 or 6 cans short of a six pack, the dimmest light on the xmas tree and defo fell out of the family tree

they cant even appreciate a great fight, no way can they be boxing fans, no way

both guys left nothing out there

Comment

And getting dumber by the day.

Golovkin got destroyed!
                    Golovkin got exposed!
                    Golovkin was shook!
                    Golovkin ran!
                    Canelo dominated!

The above just some of the idiotic comments I've seen over the week. I admit I didn't watch the fight last week. I was gonna stream and wound up falling asleep and missing the whole fight because I have a habit of waking up too early these days.

Watched the fight last night and while I scored it 7-5 Golovkin, I had no problem with it being 7-5 for Canelo or a draw. Literally every round was pretty close and some were damn near impossible to score. How anyone can cosign on the above comments is beyond me.

In closing, that was a very close fight that could've went either way and Golovkin detractors are stupid. Thanks.

But, but his face had some swelling doe. But doe.

Lil G doe.

Comment

The detractors were much worse this time around. I've seen a few fanboys say that Golovkin was robbed which is also ridiculous.
                      It's been pretty evenly split imo.

I just like seeing the same energy being kept for both sides.

Comment

Working...
                      X