No announcement yet.

Thoughts re DAZN?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kezzer View Post
    HE didn’t say, by has previously mentioned that date. He said hey were holding off to ensure they didn’t clash with wilder fury previously but that sounds more likely December now anyway.

He could also announce chisora Whyte on dec22nd; which won’t be the big fight in America but well worth watching - chisora and Whyte fights are both usually epic and there last one was unreal
    Well w/e the big date is is there rumors or whispers? Or is it Whyte vs Del Boy? I was excited for these big PPV-like DAZN cards that they were talking about, but with his roster I'm super curious what he can do for this first one thats gonna move the needle much.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
      Idk what I'm doing on my end, but it was an unbearable watch for me so I went to an illegal stream early on & that was fine which is sorta hilarious to me, legal stream = piece of sh^t, illegal stream = smooth as a baby's ass. These legal streams need to be taking notes as to what the illegal streams are doing right maybe idk.

Thought it was fine as a production otherwise. I mean I expect some kinks & lol at the Ray "Master of the Obvious" Leonard opinion. I don't disagree much. I don't think he adds much except his name. Mora runs laps around him as a productive member of the commentary team.

And I thought I seen some shoulder programming among the boxing sh^t, but I didn't watch it so it coulda all been mfers mispronouncing DAZN.

Hmmm???? I wonder what you were using to watch the DAZN app?

I watched some of the undercard on my cell phone and had no problems, went to a friend's house and watched the main event on his Fire Stick and it was perfect, also had a buddy that used chromecast and it worked perfect for him too. Sorry you had trouble bro. On what device or what platform were you trying to watch it on?

Comment

Originally posted by True That View Post
        Hmmm???? I wonder what you were using to watch the DAZN app?

I watched some of the undercard on my cell phone and had no problems, went to a friend's house and watched the main event on his Fire Stick and it was perfect, also had a buddy that used chromecast and it worked perfect for him too. Sorry you had trouble bro. On what device or what platform were you trying to watch it on?
        I was just on a laptop.

Comment

Well to me $125M a year warrants attracting casual fans, but if these cats talking about elevator deals with the money or w/e that sh^t is about & they aren't actually giving Hearn $125M a year yet then yea hardcores is all they would likely need to go for currently.

But eventually if they get to spending $125M a year on boxing my assumption would be boxing will need to be bringing in $125M+ in value to the DAZN product & I don't see how you get to that number w/o a nice segment of casuals.

Lotsa speculation at this early point doe & I'm sure DAZN gots a lot of what if's positive & negative that will be considered in the future as or if needed. The way they seem to be attacking the sports world in various countries suggest to me they got their i's dotted & their t's crossed & a plan A thru Z covered.
          With 125 mill a year they need to attract a lot of casuals. If only hardcore fans get this they will be losing 9 figures a year.

Comment

Originally posted by Shako93 View Post
            Yes love the commentating. That was the 1st thing I noticed. No bias dick sucking telling everything like it is. SRL just needs to start talking lol. The man said like 20 words through out the broadcast.
            DAZN is good for boxing. You can't fit everything onto showtime/fox. You can never have enough boxing.
            Hopefully people support it.
            ...at one point, one of the commentators called AJ a greek god

I had some buffering issues, nothing really bad. Especially for an app on it's launch. The app completely froze up right before the main event to the point I had to restart my PS4, but after that it was fine. No complaints over here.

Comment

Fans need more of these DAZNs.
              Anything that would make fighters active.
              Not these PBC types that introduced this one-fight-a-year crap.
              How many years do you need to promote and protect fighters like the Charlos?
              It's terrible.

Comment

Well w/e the big date is is there rumors or whispers? Or is it Whyte vs Del Boy? I was excited for these big PPV-like DAZN cards that they were talking about, but with his roster I'm super curious what he can do for this first one thats gonna move the needle much.
                the roster is garbage. I'll likely just keep renewing my annual subscription for WBSS season 3 haha

Comment

I was just on a laptop.
                  I heard people were having issues if they had a popup blocker?

Comment

Originally posted by Shontae De'marc View Post
                    Why do you care where the boxers are from bro? You need to tear down that wall bro and open up the borders of your mind and embrace boxers from anywhere around the world.

smh, dirty Trump supporter probably no use talking to you.

I think DAZN sucks @ss in its current state, but to protest your bigotry I'm subscribing right after I post this comment. I spit at you. Enjoy Drumpf while he lasts a$shole, like him you are finished!
                    "smh, dirty Trump supporter probably no use talking to you."

Hahahahaha

Comment

My stream was very bad. could be my connection. Crystal clear video, but so much lagging and delay. Could be my connection, but I've got Xfinity from Comcast....? Maybe next time I'll move a little closer to the router.

Comment

Working...
                      X