Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: HBO's Lampley: Overwhelming Majority Saw Golovkin Win, Twice

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• even Abel Sanchez admitted that Golovkin did not win

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
      no, they are experienced veteran's

experienced veteran's who ALL saw the same thing, and differed only by 1 solitary point

" spotty " is how you would describe many of Golovkin's fanbase

Nice photo of Canelo.

Comment

even Abel Sanchez admitted that Golovkin did not win

Right. Canelo and his fans always respected Abel Sanchez opinions.

Comment

• Originally posted by Blond Beast View Post
          Right. Canelo and his fans always respected Abel Sanchez opinions.

the comment Sanchez made was telling

it is hilarious that Golovkin fans no longer respect Abel's opinion

Comment

• ooops, nearly forgot.....

Comment

• Originally posted by Motofan View Post
              The polls on here, press row, most boxers not Mexican, polls on Instagram, etc., all have GGG winning both fights clearly. Not that it matters. It's over and done and history will just say SD Canelo. I honestly feel kind of bad for Canelo in all of this. He fought MUCH better and stood his ground in the rematch. He fought like he had something to prove and went right at GGG. He deserves credit for that and respect. Still though, most people in every poll don't believe it was enough to take the belt from the champ.
              This!

Canelo fought really well, took the fight to GGG and they both turned it into the highest quality bout of the year so far. I am not sure if anything can surpass it. Sadly, it was not enough to beat GGG, who was superior on the back foot and although lost early rounds, did enough to stay competitive and then he too, like ALL great champions, turned it on when it mattered.

The Mexican proved he was terrific, GGG showed he was great. The scorecards failed to justify either man and his ability.

Comment

those analysts and " fans " are not objective

most of them are stans

the three most qualified people were trained, sanctioned, and sitting ringside

write me a fkn novel explaining how your stans are more qualified to score a fight than those dedicated professionals..... and MOST fighters/trainers picked Canelo..... which is another indicator that the stans who are crying robbery, are just crying
                Jeez, you must realy hate GGG if you're the only person in the universe who don't think boxing judges are the most corrupt people in sports.

I mean, people who don't even watch boxing knows boxing judges are bought off and corrupt, but you know the truth that they always get right.

Comment

• Originally posted by The D3vil View Post
                  Jeez, you must realy hate GGG if you're the only person in the universe who don't think boxing judges are the most corrupt people in sports.

I mean, people who don't even watch boxing knows boxing judges are bought off and corrupt, but you know the truth that they always get right.

no, fcuk no..... promoters are waaay more corrupt

then it would be sanctioning bodies

you are not even close

the 3x judges..... saw that fight VERY similarly to most insiders, trainers/fighters etc

like I said, the people who are crying robbery..... are just crying

Comment

• kind words of consolation from Mayweather to Golovkin fans.....

Comment

no, fcuk no..... promoters are waaay more corrupt

then it would be sanctioning bodies

you are not even close

the 3x judges..... saw that fight VERY similarly to most insiders, trainers/fighters etc

like I said, the people who are crying robbery..... are just crying
                      Judges also said that Timothy Bradley beat Manny Pacquiao.

Judges also said that Julio Cesar Chavez drawed with Pernell Whittaker.

Hell, at least one judge said that Canelo Alvarez drew with Floyd Mayweather when the whole world watched him win at least 10 rounds. What's your point?

And I've seen plenty of "insiders" "fighters" and "trainers" say it was the wrong result as well.

I've even seen lots of Mexican fans say GGG won.

I agree it wasn't a robbery, but there's a difference between thinking GGG won and thinking he got robbed. A robbery means you think somebody definitely won at least 8 rounds and lost or got a draw. This wasn't that.

And you can be a fan of Mayweather & GGG. You can be a fan of both, you know? You don't have to be some racist/nationalistic fanboy who just roots for somebody because of their race or nationality.
                      Last edited by The D3vil; 09-27-2018, 03:43 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X