Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: HBO's Lampley: Overwhelming Majority Saw Golovkin Win, Twice

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I thought he won the first one but I had Canelo 7-5 in the second. It was really close though and I wouldn't have argued if Golovkin got the decision or it was another draw.

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
      so, you criticize " stans "

and then you quote " stans "

makes sense

umm..... I will side with most fighters/trainers

no wait, I don't need to..... because I watched the fight
      I watched the fight too and like most of the known universe had it for GGG.

And a lot of fighters had it for GGG as well.

Big article from today on Eleider Alvarez scoring it for GGG

And yeah, I generally tend to trust paid analysts who get paid to watch hundreds or thousands of fights per year over guys who mostly have CTE and mostly watch their own fights or those of people they're fighting.

I have the same opinion about most football players too.

Comment

• Originally posted by Raonic View Post
        I'm not sure what your talking about or where you're going with this.

I was calling you a crybaby who doesn't know how to score a fight

Comment

• Originally posted by The D3vil View Post
          I watched the fight too and like most of the known universe had it for GGG.

And a lot of fighters had it for GGG as well.

Big article from today on Eleider Alvarez scoring it for GGG

And yeah, I generally tend to trust paid analysts who get paid to watch hundreds or thousands of fights per year over guys who mostly have CTE and mostly watch their own fights or those of people they're fighting.

I have the same opinion about most football players too.

like the judges ?

all of whom were within one solitary point..... none of whom scored that fight to Golovkin

you guys might just have to let it go

Comment

like the judges ?

all of whom were within one solitary point..... none of whom scored that fight to Golovkin

you guys might just have to let it go
            Oh yeah, the same type of people who always give Canelo favorable cards in Las Vegas even when he lost every round to Mayweather?

The same type of people who get accused of corruption every week?

Yeah, I'll take the analysts who have little to no motivation to be bought off or hold a grudge and usually fans who also aren't on the pay roll.

Face it, most of the objective people (analysts and fans) had it for GGG.

Even a lot of Mexicans had it for GGG. You're more of a stan than Mexicans?

GET OVER IT!

Comment

• Originally posted by The D3vil View Post
              Oh yeah, the same type of people who always give Canelo favorable cards in Las Vegas even when he lost every round to Mayweather?

The same type of people who get accused of corruption every week?

Yeah, I'll take the analysts who have little to no motivation to be bought off or hold a grudge and usually fans who also aren't on the pay roll.

Face it, most of the objective people (analysts and fans) had it for GGG.

Even a lot of Mexicans had it for GGG. You're more of a stan than Mexicans?

GET OVER IT!

those analysts and " fans " are not objective

most of them are stans

the three most qualified people were trained, sanctioned, and sitting ringside

write me a fkn novel explaining how your stans are more qualified to score a fight than those dedicated professionals..... and MOST fighters/trainers picked Canelo..... which is another indicator that the stans who are crying robbery, are just crying

Comment

those analysts and " fans " are not objective

most of them are stans

the three most qualified people were trained, sanctioned, and sitting ringside

write me a fkn novel explaining how your stans are more qualified to score a fight than those dedicated professionals..... and MOST fighters/trainers picked Canelo..... which is another indicator that the stans who are crying robbery, are just crying
                Those dedicated professionals have a spotty history of bad decisions going back to when boxing first had judges.

Comment

I was calling you a crybaby who doesn't know how to score a fight
                  I never gave you my score nor did I complain about the decision.

Comment

• Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
                    Those dedicated professionals have a spotty history of bad decisions going back to when boxing first had judges.

no, they are experienced veteran's

experienced veteran's who ALL saw the same thing, and differed only by 1 solitary point

" spotty " is how you would describe many of Golovkin's fanbase

Comment

• Originally posted by Raonic View Post
                      I never gave you my score nor did I complain about the decision.

so, who did you have winning ?

Comment

Working...
                      X