Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this is the likeliest scenario:

Canelo Fights Lemule in May.

Golovkin KO's Murata in Japan.

3rd fight between G & Canelo next September. Golovkin retires afterwards.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
      I would like to see GGG eschew espn and go to PBC for potential fights with Charlo, Lara, Jrock and Hurd.

IMO he goes to ESPN and fights Murata in Japan and then Saunders in England because they are far more lucrative and easier fights.
      I don't know why any of you want GGG to stay at 160.

It pretty much obvious looking at his face at the weigh in making 160 is not good for a man of his age.

I don't know if you guys have been in combat sport (boxing, judo, wrestling), but weight draining is like hang over, it becomes pretty hard to recover from it when your 30s, let alone past 35.

I think going to 168 would rejuvenate him and his power and he would take a bunch of belts here and finally get signature wins + against bigger guys.

At 160 he's going to be weaker getting closer to 40 and the speed in that divisions isn't gonna help.

I understand that the money is at 160 and Loeffler and Abel will lure him into a Nelo rematch or Jacobs/Murata fights but even Murata is no slouch.

Remember when B HOP moved up to 175, he looked old and shot versus Taylor at 160.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
        I would like to see GGG eschew espn and go to PBC for potential fights with Charlo, Lara, Jrock and Hurd.

IMO he goes to ESPN and fights Murata in Japan and then Saunders in England because they are far more lucrative and easier fights.
        Not sure if Saunders is an easier fight than Lara or Hurd, maybe with the exception of Chalro and even that's arguably

Comment

Show some balls and move up in weight like Canelo did. GGG ducked Andre Ward who would've beat him easy.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
            He should retire because we have never seen a fan base hyjack a sport with so much crying, excuse, making all because they can't handle GGG not living up to what they built him to be. If he comes back he will just lose again or under perform and we will hear endless bytching and crying from his fans for 6 months after it. GGG and this loser mentality is bad for boxing. Mr come fight me Mexican style runs from a Mexican style fight get bullied face busted to shyt his own trainer telling him you losing and still they cry robbery SMH
            All fan bases suck if you ask me. Including yours, that being said, any fan is good for the business and the sport.

Now, you're talking sht IMO, I respect you bro, but GGG didn't run, I mean, he took few step backs but was far from running. Just like Canelo didn't run in the first fight TBH.

Then Abel was right, GGG was losing after the 7th, but guess what, the 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th and 12th count too for the scorecards. GGG won most of those rounds, even on judges cards.

Those are weak arguments and you know that.

You're are just getting emotional because of Abel and some GGGs fans like Dramashow bullshts and you shouldn't IMO let those kind of guys makes you talk isht like them, even if it's in response, ignore them.

You are all emotional and not talking about boxing it sucks.

Golovkin retiring (unless he has nothing left) is not good for boxing and he and NELO fought like warriors, they deserve respect.

Comment

Dude, stop- grow up.

Comment

Originally posted by BillyBoxing View Post
                All fan bases suck if you ask me. Including yours, that being said, any fan is good for the business and the sport.

Now, you're talking sht IMO, I respect you bro, but GGG didn't run, I mean, he took few step backs but was far from running. Just like Canelo didn't run in the first fight TBH.

Then Abel was right, GGG was losing after the 7th, but guess what, the 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th and 12th count too for the scorecards. GGG won most of those rounds, even on judges cards.

Those are weak arguments and you know that.

You're are just getting emotional because of Abel and some GGGs fans like Dramashow bullshts and you shouldn't IMO let those kind of guys makes you talk isht like them, even if it's in response, ignore them.

You are all emotional and not talking about boxing it sucks.

Golovkin retiring (unless he has nothing left) is not good for boxing and he and NELO fought like warriors, they deserve respect.
                I agree with the last couple of you lines. Much respect to both guys. I still dont understand the hate for GGG. I mean every fan base can get annoying. Floyds to me is the worst.

Comment

Originally posted by Fangedgrowl View Post
                  He isnt going to get KO ed by Charlo. ! I am telling you all those Charlos espcially the older one will get wore down by Champion fighters unless their bullying and intimidation work before the fight.
                  Hell no..Jermall is just moving up from 154.. he's going to get bigger and better.. in a year, same way canelo did.. so the longer they wait to fight him, the deadlier he will be progressively in the next few years.

Comment

Originally posted by BillyBoxing View Post

You are all emotional and not talking about boxing.
                    Agreed- talking like a pre teen.

Comment

Originally posted by 5000boxing View Post
                      Hell no..Jermall is just moving up from 154.. he's going to get bigger and better.. in a year, same way canelo did.. so the longer they wait to fight him, the deadlier he will be progressively in the next few years.
                      Maybe he will , but maybe he wont' either dude. I just know that duedes that rely on pre fight intimidation ultimately meet their match and fail most times, because they couldnt deal with it when things didnt go their way. One dude said sparring with Lara made him better. Dude it is sparring. Ray Beltran sparred with Pac all these years. He wasnt really getting any better. He got beat by Pedraza . If you think those twins with all that talk about Lions and stuff are going to intimidate GGG or Canelo then think again.

Comment

Working...
                      X