No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin Will Likely Rest, Evaluate Options For 2019

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Metacom View Post
    A good honest reply. I'll give you props for that.
    Gotta keep it real man...

Comment

The challenger should make it convincing to beat the champ. So in a sense yes, I lean towards the champ in a very close round. Not always, but mostly. That's the whole point, that's always been the point to judging a title fight. You gotta be convincing to beat the champ.

Tell me why the challenger should get a hard to judge round?
      To me the only hard to score round was 10 and I gave it GGG. 7-5 GGG but I can see why ppl gave it to Canelo.

GGG missed close to 500 punches in the 1st fight. Some were so far out there I didnt even know what he was throwing at.

No combos and No body work. Show me a very limited game and a TERRIBLE corner.

The 2nd fight Canelo beat GGG at his own game. AND was landing combos and putting in body work.

If you would of told me Canelo is coming forward the entire fight I would of said GGG is Knocking him out then. I thought he was going for speed and avoiding GGG's best punches. He shocked me and everyone else.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
        To me the only hard to score round was 10 and I gave it GGG. 7-5 GGG but I can see why ppl gave it to Canelo.

GGG missed close to 500 punches in the 1st fight. Some were so far out there I didnt even know what he was throwing at.

No combos and No body work. Show me a very limited game and a TERRIBLE corner.

The 2nd fight Canelo beat GGG at his own game. AND was landing combos and putting in body work.

If you would of told me Canelo is coming forward the entire fight I would of said GGG is Knocking him out then. I thought he was going for speed and avoiding GGG's best punches. He shocked me and everyone else.
        😂😂😂

I'm guessing golf is your sport of choice

Comment

• No more "GGG" No more "Gennady Golovkin" , we should all refer to him as "The Khazahk coward con artist who ran off on his donkey when it was time to go to war".

"The khazahk coward con artist who ran off on his donkey when it was time to go to war" needs to except a flat fee of $1 peso if he wants another shot at the #1 P4P & LINEAL WBC WBA IBO Middleweight Champion of The World:
          👑KINGNELO ALVAREZ

Comment

• Originally posted by REYESdelBOXEO View Post
            No more "GGG" No more "Gennady Golovkin" , we should all refer to him as "The Khazahk coward con artist who ran off on his donkey when it was time to go to war".

"The khazahk coward con artist who ran off on his donkey when it was time to go to war" needs to except a flat fee of $1 peso if he wants another shot at the #1 P4P & LINEAL WBC WBA IBO Middleweight Champion of The World:
            👑KINGNELO ALVAREZ
            Lol you mean the same b**** boy who dropped a belt to avoid a fight with Golovkin while he was still menacing. Then kept delaying until Golovkin was just getting older and showing signs of that age. And the same b**** boy that mustered out a passable gift in a fight with an aged fighter. None-the-less a gift that's still not accepted by the majority of the boxing community.

Sorry excuse for a king

Comment

😂😂😂

I'm guessing golf is your sport of choice
              Im guessing Ping Pong is yours.

Just give ALL the rounds to the Champ right??

Man that must of been VERY hard for you to GIFT Canelo with 4 and then 5 rounds. That was SUPER nice of you! Since you already told me you give ALL close rounds to the CHAMP.

Do you score none close rounds 10-8 or 10-7 for the champ even with no KD's??? I bet you do!

Comment

Lol you mean the same b**** boy who dropped a belt to avoid a fight with Golovkin while he was still menacing. Then kept delaying until Golovkin was just getting older and showing signs of that age. And the same b**** boy that mustered out a passable gift in a fight with an aged fighter. None-the-less a gift that's still not accepted by the majority of the boxing community.

Sorry excuse for a king
                There's the BIASED TROLL I wanted to see! I knew your couldnt keep up the fake act much longer!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
                  Gotta keep it real man...
                  haha that That dude is another fake ass troll! He a GGGood Dic Rider amd couldnt keep up the fake front anymore. Read his comments now...
                  Last edited by Shadoww702; 09-18-2018, 05:37 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Breno G View Post
                    should fight BJS by december. Saunders will never fight Canelo as he's not a KO fighter and would have to win on points, which we all know now it's an impossible task against Canelo.

Anyway, it's a good way to fight a big name, stay relevant and god knows, win a belt.
                    It's not an impossible task because Floyd did it, and Lara almost did it (Trout had a chance, but open scoring messed that up).

Use your boxing brain, beat him on the counter, keep the length, and don't simply give up space.

Still not sure how good Billy Joe Saunders is, but sleep on him if you want

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                      There's the BIASED TROLL I wanted to see! I knew your couldnt keep up the fake act much longer!!!
                      Say what you want, I ain't wrong.

Canelo's the most GIFT ed fighter of the modern era. 😂😂😂

Comment

Working...
                      X