No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin Will Likely Rest, Evaluate Options For 2019

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
    Of course he doesnt! He had GGG winning by 8/9 rounds...
    Yeah I'm not surprised with all the bullshet Triple g fans are saying now..
    But we both knew this was gonna happen...

Comment

Fire Sanchez .
      Rest, fight in the undercard of Canelo's Cinco de Mayo fight .
      Then hope for the third fight in September 2019.

Comment

Originally posted by Andrij View Post
        Why not ? He would make a mockery out of GGG.
        At 35 he could probably run around the whole fight and in Vegas that would give him a decision. But at 41 its not very likely. Even at 154 Mayweather gets dismantled by GGG. At 160 the commission shouldn't even allow the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
          Well at the end of the day the only opinions that matter are the three judges scoring the fight and they had Canelo winning so that's all there is to it..
          My only argument with that is that it's the judges that ruin boxing.

I just love the sport. And of course there's going to be controversial decisions. But when so many fans and experts are going against the judges there's a problem.

Both these fights have a huge stink in the decision. And I know GGG haters will pull up Danny Jacobs. But please show me a huge list of people questioning that outcome. It doesn't exist because, while it was a close fight a close fight ain't supposed to go to a challenger.

Comment

Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
            Yeah I'm not surprised with all the bullshet Triple g fans are saying now..
            But we both knew this was gonna happen...
            Man end of the day Canelo made ggg RUN out of the ring CRYING!!!

What would those Vegas odds be???

5,000,000:1 GGG "Broners" out of the ring

Comment

Originally posted by Metacom View Post

I just love the sport. And of course there's going to be controversial decisions. But when so many fans and experts are going against the judges there's a problem.

Both these fights have a huge stink in the decision. And I know GGG haters will pull up Danny Jacobs. But please show me a huge list of people questioning that outcome. It doesn't exist because, while it was a close fight a close fight ain't supposed to go to a challenger.
              You do know that wasnt the orignal judges or ref. picked? These were all approved by team GGG. Canelo didnt really want Moratti again but said fuk it. Let the whiner have him.

How you score the fight??? You give GGG 8/9 rounds also???

Funny how theyre only a stink because GGG drew on one and lost the other.

How ypu score the 1st fight also???

Comment

GGG's OWN trainer had no problem with the decision. GGG ran out of the ring Crying. Looked fuked up when he was finally all cried out and came out.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                  You do know that wasnt the orignal judges or ref. picked? These were all approved by team GGG. Canelo didnt really want Moratti again but said fuk it. Let the whiner have him.

How you score the fight??? You give GGG 8/9 rounds also???

Funny how theyre only a stink because GGG drew on one and lost the other.

How ypu score the 1st fight also???
                  The first fight was an easy 8-4. 7-5 being acceptable.

The last fight I had 7-5 with a Draw being acceptable.

I've seen you're posts so I know you're extremely biased.

With all the exceptionally close rounds, GGG never really looking more than tired and never once touching the ropes (while canelo was hurt twice and did) GGG outworked and in most outlanded explain how Canelo won those rounds?

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                    I didn’t know this^^^^^ thanks for the information.

Canelo hurt GGG bad to that body..
                    https://www.badlefthook.com/2018/9/16/17865746/canelo-hoping-for-december-return-after-win-over-golovkin

Comment

• Originally posted by Metacom View Post

Well let's not forget that Alot of fans, both Canelo and Triple g fans had Canelo winning. A few Triple g fans on this site had Canelo winning as well as alot of boxers, both current and former boxers.
                      People are always gonna disagree with the outcome if the fighter they was rooting for lost but that's part of the sport. But I sincerely feel this way was super close and could have gone either way..

Comment

Working...
                      X