No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum: Spence Doesn't Want Crawford; We're Ready When He Is

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by factsarenice View Post
    Crawford would dump his next fight today but Spence said no, he wants the Garcia challenge. Personally I don't understand fighting a light weight but he's better than Ocampo.
    Mikey is not your average lightweight! He beat Broner @ 140, and had a title at 140 too! The difference between Mikey and Crawford is that Crawford has a title at 147 from beating Jeff Horn! Crawford still hasn't proved himself at 147 much more than Mikey!

Comment

Originally posted by Jblo View Post
      Im starting to believe arum. spence doesnt speak with the same conviction as he does when he speaks about crawford like he do thurman garcia or porter and everyone else in 147 spence..
      it could be that he's just a realist and see's those fights easy to make. Crawford is with a different network and promoter. it's not like either fighter is that well known, so TV networks aren't going to work together or anything like that. Neither is going to give up their end.

it's a hard fight to make as it stands, almost impossible.

Comment

Crawford for sure in Spence head. Got spence obsessed with lining up excuses. Then say he fighting Mikey Garcia because he called him out hahaha. Crawford number one WW. Followed by Thurman (which is also a great fight) then Spence. Three bad mfr's but Crawford is the one who rules. Make the fight and stop the excuses and reasoning for wanting to fight the lightweight. Crawford vs Spence #noexcuses

Comment

Originally posted by Andrij View Post
          BREAKING : Teddy Atlas is the new Head trainer of Gvozdyk http://www.espn.com/boxing/story/_/i...ksandr-gvozdyk
          with atlass as a trainer he will get knocked out like moorer and grant etc

Comment

Mayweather vs Pacquiao all over AGAIN! Arum is GOOD!

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post
              No chance Spence fights Crawford, he fights bums and talks about fights in other divisions.
              both of them are scared of each other. 30 years ago leonard fought hearns. those two along with all the other champs then would ONLY fight the best

Comment

Originally posted by suffolkbull3 View Post
                The point of my post is that bob and his history contradicts his statement. Your a boxing fan so u should know this! I was talking about the ww division. Not really interested in who bud took out in other divisions. Bud is great, Spence is better and im pissed off that we wont see them fight for years to come. Thats because of bob not errol!
                I get what you're saying but I think you're speaking to soon...
                We haven't heard of Al Haymon sending Bob a contract for the Spence-Crawford fight have we??
                Let's just kick back and wait and see how things unfold... People are quick to blame everything on Bob but as far as I know negotiations haven't even started for that fight...
                So let's wait to see how things unfold before we start pointing fingers..
                I don't even like that old punk motherfuccer Bob Arum and I wanna see the Spence-Crawford fight as much as you do but we gotta wait to see what happens before we start blaming anyone...

Comment

Originally posted by Steven Mccowan View Post
                  Crawford for sure in Spence head. Got spence obsessed with lining up excuses. Then say he fighting Mikey Garcia because he called him out hahaha. Crawford number one WW. Followed by Thurman (which is also a great fight) then Spence. Three bad mfr's but Crawford is the one who rules. Make the fight and stop the excuses and reasoning for wanting to fight the lightweight. Crawford vs Spence #noexcuses
                  Crawford is the #1 WW after beating Jeff Horn?
                  1) Thurman, 2) Spence, 3) Porter, 4) Crawford! Crawford is a great fighter, but Horn and Benavidez are not on the same level as DSG, Porter, and Brook!

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
                    Crawford is the #1 WW after beating Jeff Horn?
                    1) Thurman, 2) Spence, 3) Porter, 4) Crawford! Crawford is a great fighter, but Horn and Benavidez are not on the same level as DSG, Porter, and Brook!
                    Porter is bigger than Spence. Garcia is better win that damaged Brook.

Comment

Originally posted by nacho daddy View Post
                      both of them are scared of each other. 30 years ago leonard fought hearns. those two along with all the other champs then would ONLY fight the best
                      That`s why we have 4 organisations. You become a "world champ" by beating someone that is barely top 20. And than you can fight bums and keep ducking other "champions".

Comment

Working...
                      X