Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum: Spence Doesn't Want Crawford; We're Ready When He Is

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I want to see them fight too but come on. The fight needs to marinade at least for each men 3 more fights. There’s plenty of fights to win till then. He themselves known and in the spot light.

Comment

Originally posted by MONGOOSE66 View Post
      I want to see them fight too but come on. The fight needs to marinade at least for each men 3 more fights. There’s plenty of fights to win till then. He themselves known and in the spot light.
      I think 3 fights should be the max but suspect it will drag on longer. Crawford is 30, but very fresh and his style won't really diminish for another 2-3 years whereas Spence can diminish himself by staying at 147 too long. Boxing fans are very impatient. I'd like it NOW but am cool with Spence fighting one unification fight beforehand and Crawford fighting somebody like Ramirez and them unifying early 2020. I don't want it to be on the same schedule as a Canelo/GGG III fight or Joshua/Wilder fight. I think if it's THE fight on the schedule and the casual fans are buzzing about it it will make it a special event IMO.

Comment

People are still believing arums lies?

Comment

I rarely agree with Bobfather, but he's right.
          You don't make excuses like the other guy is on the other side of the street if you want the fight.
          So I don't think Spence is interested.

Comment

Originally posted by Nomadic View Post
            Now, that's sweet music to my ears. Make it happen.
            Why read between the lines, open to making the fight but it has to happen on ESPN. Arum not trying to make the fight?

Comment

Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
              I get what you're saying but I think you're speaking to soon...
              We haven't heard of Al Haymon sending Bob a contract for the Spence-Crawford fight have we??
              Let's just kick back and wait and see how things unfold... People are quick to blame everything on Bob but as far as I know negotiations haven't even started for that fight...
              So let's wait to see how things unfold before we start pointing fingers..
              I don't even like that old punk motherfuccer Bob Arum and I wanna see the Spence-Crawford fight as much as you do but we gotta wait to see what happens before we start blaming anyone...
              We not seeing spence crawford for a long long time in my opinion.. look at the stable of wws haymon has, he will have them all fight each other and make a ton of money before sending any of them off to fight bud. We all know bob is bshttn here as bud has a fight coming up already. somehow someway bud needs to fight some of haymons wws and climb the ladder so to speak. beating horn does nothing for his ww ranking. maybe haymon sends garcia over to fight bud being he lost to thurman and porter already. there is no way thurman or spence fight bud before fighting each other. this is all just my opinion. we have to see how it plays out... i also think thurman fights porter before spence does which once again leaves spence holding the bag and also leaves spence fans still foaming out the mouth for a huge fight.

Comment

Originally posted by nacho daddy View Post
                both of them are scared of each other. 30 years ago leonard fought hearns. those two along with all the other champs then would ONLY fight the best
                Leonard ran like a ***** from Hagler

Comment

Originally posted by suffolkbull3 View Post
                  We not seeing spence crawford for a long long time in my opinion.. look at the stable of wws haymon has, he will have them all fight each other and make a ton of money before sending any of them off to fight bud. We all know bob is bshttn here as bud has a fight coming up already. somehow someway bud needs to fight some of haymons wws and climb the ladder so to speak. beating horn does nothing for his ww ranking. maybe haymon sends garcia over to fight bud being he lost to thurman and porter already. there is no way thurman or spence fight bud before fighting each other. this is all just my opinion. we have to see how it plays out... i also think thurman fights porter before spence does which once again leaves spence holding the bag and also leaves spence fans still foaming out the mouth for a huge fight.
                  Okay you could be right... I also think Haymon wouldn't have a problem having Garcia fight Crawford which would be a great fight. But I also don't see Spence fighting Thurman or Porter anytime soon so you just never know... I see Spence-Crawford as a 50/50 fight so I guess it all comes down to how much confidence Haymon and Bob have in their own fighter's to come out victorious against each other... That's just how I see it...
                  Hope the fight happens sooner than later though....

Comment

I don’t know if I’m just too high.... or if the Bobfather really prevailed with a jewel of being fair. Let it be please

Comment

It all starts with an offer that should come from the Spencer side.
                      Otherwise, people need to stop talking about this fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X