Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum: Spence Doesn't Want Crawford; We're Ready When He Is

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arum knows his options are limited with top welters in his stable. Both Crawford and Spence have basically said the fight will happen, just not this year. It could happen next depending on if Porter and Thurman continue to duck Spence. Anyone saying Crawford would beat Spence easily or the other way around must be new to boxing. Great fight, and I favor Spence slightly due to his size, power, and good skills. You can never count out Crawford though, as he brings a bigger tool chest and can fight and adapt. Best fight in 20-30 years at welter.

Comment

• Originally posted by KingKrypton View Post
      Spence will roll Bud up and smoke him.
      Well put my man

Comment

• Originally posted by TravisPythagora View Post
        Leonard ran like a ***** from Hagler
        while he beat him

Comment

• Originally posted by Hoyas Left Hook View Post
          Well put my man
          Nope. Bud too skilled to get rolled up. Spence may beat him but he definitely wont drill him.

Comment

• Originally posted by deanrw View Post
            Ugh bruh all they need to do is release a statement saying they are willing also.
            Haymon doesn't release statements.

Stop it please! I am a guy wanting to see the best fight the best and you are here playing politics.
            You should want to see the best fight the best. I'm not playing anything. I'm simply explaining why you won't get what you want. Don't kill the messenger.

We get enough of that sh|t from the promoters and networks themselves. I personally see a small door opening up and you are here talking roadblocks.
            What you personally see is irrelevant if it isn't really there.

Crawford signed with Top Rank because they take care of him.
            He signed with TR because they're willing to pay him more than his fights generate to prevent PBC from having a full monopoly on 147. Crawford signed knowing it meant he wouldn't get any big fights, but that he'd be overpaid for smaller fights. Good for him. I'm not criticizing him.

Comment

• Lying ass bob smh

Comment

• Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
                Okay you could be right... I also think Haymon wouldn't have a problem having Garcia fight Crawford which would be a great fight. But I also don't see Spence fighting Thurman or Porter anytime soon so you just never know... I see Spence-Crawford as a 50/50 fight so I guess it all comes down to how much confidence Haymon and Bob have in their own fighter's to come out victorious against each other... That's just how I see it...
                Hope the fight happens sooner than later though....
                we r on the same page.. its annoying AF to be a huge spence fan. the man has been trying to get a big name for years now!! luckily brook didnt want to vacate his title he worked so hard for and was forced to fight spence or we could still have the best ww in the world without a belt right now smh.. The boxing world all needs spence to fight the big ww names NOW! while he is in his prime.

people want to ridicule spence for wanting the mikey fight, why tf would he not want it??? its actually a big name that actually “says” he wants spence but ill believe it if it happens. we spence fans are once again left holding the bag. thurman will have his tuneup then fight porter to get his belt back. who knows where danny goes from here. i know its spence goal to unify the ww division but that can take several more years to do.. if he cant get a fight with a big name he might as well put his goals aside and move up in weight to get one of the champs at 154.

Comment

• Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
                  How is he the king? He has the least respected belt in the division. The big three titles are on the other side of the street. Crawford was gifted the in house title that was stolen from Pacquiao when he tried to leave Top Rank.
                  All those belts are trash lol. Just who i think is the best figher in division by far. I mean if we going resume at ww only then its hands down Thurman. Its just my opinion. Its ok

Comment

• Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
                    I don't want you to think i'm a Crawford hater, but Crawford didn't get to fight Pacquiao @ 147! I guess that's his fault? No excuses?
                    yeah i aint claiming you,a hater. Its publicly spoken that Pac declined that fight and for good reason. When Spence makes these excuses i see it as publicly declining as well. #NO EXCUSES

Comment

• Originally posted by Steven Mccowan View Post
                      yeah i aint claiming you,a hater. Its publicly spoken that Pac declined that fight and for good reason. When Spence makes these excuses i see it as publicly declining as well. #NO EXCUSES
                      So when people refuse to fight Crawford, it's their fault, but when people like DSG, Porter, and Thurman, refuse to fight Spence, it's his fault? Definition of a double standard! You're wack for that!

Comment

Working...
                      X