No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andre Ward: Canelo Won Clearly, He Broke Golovkin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
    So i guess the 34 people on press row which included boxers as well who scored it for ggg don't know how to score but the 2 who scored for canelo do? Leave it to a Mexican to only score in a biased way for the Mexican fighter. Have you ever even boxed? Surely you haven't.
    Are you telling me GGGs Jabs have more value than Canelos power punches or the fact Canelo was dictating the pace of the fight?
    Last edited by ralex; 09-19-2018, 07:32 PM.

Comment

So i guess the 34 people on press row which included boxers as well who scored it for ggg don't know how to score but the 2 who scored for canelo do? Leave it to a Mexican to only score in a biased way for the Mexican fighter. Have you ever even boxed? Surely you haven't.
      Originally posted by ralex View Post
      Are you telling me GGGs Jabs have more value than Canelos power punches or the fact Canelos was dictating the pace of the fight?
      I guess the list of 27 boxers i posted, who all had Canelo winning have never boxed according to jab jab.

Comment

• Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
        It's OK hughie, i've known for a long time you live in cuckoo land. Most people saw Golovkin took the most punishment, even posters that scored for Golovkin agree that Golovkin took more punishment.
        Visually to people it seemed the body punches effected Ggg which is probably what you Ggg hating Floyd fans mean took more punishment.
        Nel o threw those body punches in the hope they slow Ggg down and stop Ggg punching him back too much.
        But ask yourself how much they helped as Ggg threw and landed more.
        Why are you still overanalyse ing to make a case for a Nell win?

Comment

• Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
          Ggg manipulated Nell to fighting Mexican so he could jab Nell a face off and it worked. Just like Garcia saying Pakistanis can't fight to Khan to manipulate Khan into fighting a certain way. Just like Floyd saying he would ko pac, so Pac expected Floyd to fight a certain way, and Floyd didnt.
          All it means is Nell dance s to Ggg tune. Ggg tells Nell what to do and Nell does it.

nah Canelo boxed Golovkin's ears off in the first fight

Misskin couldn't hit him with a handful of rice

so him and his goofball trainer spent months pleading with Canelo to stand still and fight like a Mexican..... but when Canelo obliged, Runkin got on his bike

now Golovkin will have to plead for a rematch

Comment

you got it

* clean hard punching
            * effective aggression
            * ring generalship
            * defence
            which of the ONLY valid scoring criteria was Golovkin superior ?

and anybody else can feel free to answer that question as well ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
              Oh dear.

Bundrage

Truax

Trout

Ward

Linares

Murray

Shields

Khan

Haye

Foreman

Smith

Monroe

Mora

Plant

Fowler

Coldwell

Quigley

Cordina

Stevenson

Garcia

Also had Canelo winning:
              Mikey Garcia
              Robert Garcia
              Mayweather Sr
              Miguel Cotto
              Errol Spence
              David Lemieux
              Mungia

loooool

Comment

• now we got muppets running around saying that Golovkin's gameplan was to beat Canelo off the back foot

Canelo beat Golovkin at his own game

he bullied the bully loooool

Comment

• * clean hard punching
                  * effective aggression
                  * ring generalship
                  * defence
                  which of the ONLY valid scoring criteria was Golovkin superior ?

think about how you answer..... because YES, that answer could well cost you any last bit of credibility that you think you may have LMAO

Comment

• did this clown hugh grant really just say that golovkin told nelo what to do, to dance, and canelo did waht golovkin wants? lolol

yeah he did what golovkin wanted and beat him doing it...thats called machismo...thats called great stuff....canelo beat golovkin two ways....he took golovkins career and legacy

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                      nah Canelo boxed Golovkin's ears off in the first fight

Misskin couldn't hit him with a handful of rice

so him and his goofball trainer spent months pleading with Canelo to stand still and fight like a Mexican..... but when Canelo obliged, Runkin got on his bike

now Golovkin will have to plead for a rematch
                      y

GGG beat nelo in centre of ring outboxed nelo beat nelo at his own game. Not once did GGG go tonropes

Comment

Working...
                      X