Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who do you want to see canelo fight next?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
    I see you are in the Triple L Protection Act. F that! Jermall vs Triple L! & Nelo vs Jacobs.
    What took you so long to type in dude? The board loves your Neutrality Razor!

Comment

Might as well school Charlo and shut him up... Jacobs will probably be the toughest fight out of em,all imo

Comment

Rubber match.

Comment

He needs to fight someone young and prime. I'm ok with him fighting either BJS, Charlo or the winner of Jacobs vs Derevyanchenko next. I like a trilogy with Golovkin too, but I think it's time to move on to someone younger.

Comment

I just don't see how he doesn't fight Gennady next. There's seem to be this huge split on who actually won this fight. Most scored it for GGG while some had it a draw while the others had for Canelo and then there are the others who said that the fight could have been scored for either fighter. Moreover, there is just too much money and too much of a demand for a rubber match not to happen on Cinco De Mayo of next year.

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
              I just don't see how he doesn't fight Gennady next. There's seem to be this huge split on who actually won this fight. Most scored it for GGG while some had it draw while the others had for Canelo and then there are the others who said that the fight could have been scored for either fighter. Moreover, there is just too much money and too much of a demand for a rubber match not to happen on Cinco De Mayo of next year.
              I agree but i think it should be next September.

Comment

Originally posted by Fangedgrowl View Post
                I agree but i think it should be next September.
                That's fair.

Comment

Originally posted by Steven Mccowan View Post
                  Might as well school Charlo and shut him up... Jacobs will probably be the toughest fight out of em,all imo
                  Hi Mr. I only got one right....LOL....Jermall beats Jacobs.

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
                    Hi Mr. I only got one right....LOL....Jermall beats Jacobs.
                    Razor , where have you been all day dude. We miss your fairness. Who do you want to see Canelo fight next?

Comment

Charlo. I want to know what he's made of. Think he's been overhyped.

Comment

Working...
                      X