Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who do you want to see canelo fight next?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fangedgrowl View Post
    No Suffolk i dont mean ggg next. Maybe in a year or so if GGG were to fight Zurdo. I think Danny -Canelo would be good and Jacobs has a good story. Devrychenko is intersting. I actually think he beats Jacobs, but who knows. Wouldnt the trash talk between Saunders and Charlo be epic? lol!
    i agree with everything u say and yes it would be epic!! i actually really believe that canelo jacobs could be a huge fight if they play their cards right.. i think they need to speak more of jacobs overcoming cancer, that resonates with people it gives them hope and i really believe they havent touched enough upon that fact. i would absolutely love to see danny ko canelo!

Comment

Jacobs or Charlo-the only top MW's he hasn't fought yet.

Comment

I think by Putting Charlo in with Saunders-Andrade winner. You raise Charlo's profile more. The have Canelo fight Jacobs-Devrychenko winner. Both have good appeal and if Charlo could get through this fight he would have a belt and a the boxing public would see more of him.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
          Jacobs or Charlo-the only top MW's he hasn't fought yet.
          I think Saunders would rank ahead of Charlo up to this point and whoever wins Saunders-Andrade will possibly even deserve to rank ahead of Jacobs.

Comment

Canelo winning on Sat. Has changed the entire landscape @160lbs.
            (Negotiations will be even more one sided than ever now)

We have a couple hungry fighters waiting for their shot & some Vets that have crazy name value.
            Some 154lbs that would jump for an opportunity.

Floyd/Pac II also changes chit IF real.
            Once Floyd beats Manny again on pts. The demand for a second Alvarez fight will be the talk amongst the casuals & would eclipse a 3rd GEE fight.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
              I think Saunders would rank ahead of Charlo up to this point and whoever wins Saunders-Andrade will possibly even deserve to rank ahead of Jacobs.
              True, Saunders/Andrade winner would be ranked 1. I forgot about them for the moment.

I don't see Canelo fighting Andrade. He would fight Saunders if he wins.

I think Charlo and Jacobs are the names most fans know and would prefer to see.

Comment

Originally posted by Fangedgrowl View Post
                Winner of Jacobs - Devrychenko. I would like to see him fight GGG agin , just not right now. I would like to see GGG beat Zurdo at 168 and maybe Canelo can win another belt at that wieight, while staying at Middleweight. Let Charlo fight winner of Saunders-Andrade since they all have a history of talking and confrontations.
                I see you are in the Triple L Protection Act. F that! Jermall vs Triple L! & Nelo vs Jacobs.

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
                  He should fight De La Hoeya's dick. That is something Canelo could actually win without biased judges.
                  The hurt is real....LMMFAO!

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
                    He should fight De La Hoeya's dick. That is something Canelo could actually win without biased judges.

Comment

I have little interest in seeing Canelo-Lemieux

I’d like to see him fight Saunders

Comment

Working...
                      X