Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are We Just Going To Ignore Canelo's "New" Stamina?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not having that bulk was the difference.

Comment

My guess is he had a lot more time to prepare for this fight during his suspension. Cutting down weight gradually and losing some of that muscle mass that was likely slowing him down.

Comment

I'll always remain suspicious for Canelo getting busted for PEDs, but you're reaching. He got busted in Feb, but we can assume he's been clean for almost 7 months now. He came in visibly lighter and in great shape.

Comment

Originally posted by nacho daddy View Post
          lance Armstrong for 15 years most tested man in history. they would look in his garbage cans fooled them or they let him pass the tests
          I knew there would be someone with this mindset. The problem is this speculation doesn't just apply to Canelo alone. I could just as easily assume the playing field is even because all the top fighters could be getting away with it just like Lance Armstrong did.

Answer this to yourself. What exactly would Alvarez need to do to prove he is clean? I think there are some people out there who would've only accepted Canelo was clean if he would've gotten knocked out. Anything else would still mean he was cheating.

Comment

He cut back in weight/muscle mass, plus GGG didn't really pressure in the rematch so it played into Canelo's hand.

Comment

Your stamina does tend to be better when your opponent doesn't land any body shots.

Comment

Originally posted by j0zef View Post
                I'll always remain suspicious for Canelo getting busted for PEDs, but you're reaching. He got busted in Feb, but we can assume he's been clean for almost 7 months now. He came in visibly lighter and in great shape.
                i'm reaching for thinking a proven drug cheat is cheating?

lmao.

what's that saying. fool me once

Comment

Originally posted by Floyd is TBE View Post
                  Your stamina does tend to be better when your opponent doesn't land any body shots.

Is that why he gassed in the first fight?

Comment

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
                    If anything Canelo was on Peds in the first fight before he got caught.

He was ripped as **** in the first fight and he looked like a different person the other night.

Don't forget fernando vargas. Peds don't mean stamina, if anything they've shown to take away stamina.
                    GET WITH THE TIMES MAN!!!!!

That's old sh/t.
                    New sh/t is next level

Besides have you never heard of Blood Doping?

Comment

Originally posted by HeadShots View Post
                      Is that why he gassed in the first fight?
                      He came in visibly larger in the first fight than in the rematch.

Comment

Working...
                      X