Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are We Just Going To Ignore Canelo's "New" Stamina?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are We Just Going To Ignore Canelo's "New" Stamina?

Dude went from taking half a fight off to fighting on the front foot and throwing(mostly missing) bombs for 12 rounds?

This is after getting caught twice on PED's.

If anything Canelo was on Peds in the first fight before he got caught.

He was ripped as **** in the first fight and he looked like a different person the other night.

Don't forget fernando vargas. Peds don't mean stamina, if anything they've shown to take away stamina.

Comment

He was moving less, I think this style of fighting suited him better. I think it's hard to insinuate fould play when he's being strictly tested after his failed tests. We need to give him credit, unless any foul play is proven.

Comment

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post

He was ripped as **** in the first fight and he looked like a different person the other night.

Don't forget fernando vargas. Peds don't mean stamina, if anything they've shown to take away stamina.
        agreed. I was shocked how small he looked. He looked like my stray cat when I first took him in, with a big head and a little body

Comment

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post

Depends on the PED...EPO is a huge stamina booster (so is clenbuterol for that matter). EPO is not a muscle building PED. I'm not saying he was on anything because so far he has not failed any tests...but there are various PED's that can definitely increase stamina.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Zaryu View Post
              He was moving less, I think this style of fighting suited him better. I think it's hard to insinuate fould play when he's being strictly tested after his failed tests. We need to give him credit, unless any foul play is proven.
              Had he fought that way against Old Cotto it would’ve been a KO. And he would at least have some little success against Floyd.

He chosed to box those little guys lol

Comment

I dunno i thiught he slowed down in the second half of the fight, I had ggg winning 5 of the last 6. The quality of his work was definitely reduced.

Comment

l m a o @ the ****en idiots who don't think he's on epo

you have no clue what you're watching. it's more energy taxing to move forward. it means you have to react twice as quick defensively(more energy taxing) and also he threw more punches.

Comment

Canelo will always be tainted in the eyes of many fans.

Comment

Working...
                    X