Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are We Just Going To Ignore Canelo's "New" Stamina?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Canelo literally went from fighting a Malik Scott style to a Mike Tyson style.

Idiots are going to tell me the Malik Scott style is more energy taxing. ****en LMAO

Comment

Originally posted by HeadShots View Post
      Dude went from taking half a fight off to fighting on the front foot and throwing(mostly missing) bombs for 12 rounds?

This is after getting caught twice on PED's.
      Clenbuterol helps with stamina.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaryu View Post
        He was moving less, I think this style of fighting suited him better. I think it's hard to insinuate fould play when he's being strictly tested after his failed tests. We need to give him credit, unless any foul play is proven.
        I agree . I think the way he fought the other night is his optimum style. He can slip punches counter and still come forward behind the jab!

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
          Canelo will always be tainted in the eyes of many fans.
          I think these fans gotta realize Oscar is the bigger problem. Don't blame the worker, blame the boss he's letting all that stuff slide. Canelo at least deserved some respect for being on the front foot last fight

Comment

Yeah I was more than a little surprised about the high energy level he displayed in this fight. He had more energy this time around then he did the last time. It does make one kinda curious.

Comment

Originally posted by g27region View Post
              I think these fans gotta realize Oscar is the bigger problem. Don't blame the worker, blame the boss he's letting all that stuff slide. Canelo at least deserved some respect for being on the front foot last fight
              How Canelo fought will never erase the fact he got caught cheating for many fans. I can't see how anyone can be mad at any fan that holds his cheating against him.

He fought tough, no question. Gave a great accounting of himself.

Comment

Decreasing his muscle mass (rather a result of the lack of PED's or not) did wonders for his stamina

Comment

Originally posted by Zaryu View Post
                  He was moving less, I think this style of fighting suited him better. I think it's hard to insinuate fould play when he's being strictly tested after his failed tests. We need to give him credit, unless any foul play is proven.
                  lance Armstrong for 15 years most tested man in history. they would look in his garbage cans fooled them or they let him pass the tests

Comment

Originally posted by g27region View Post
                    Oscar is a POS gangster

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                      How Canelo fought will never erase the fact he got caught cheating for many fans. I can't see how anyone can be mad at any fan that holds his cheating against him.
                      Yeah, but my perception it's coming from Oscar, not Canelo, Fishnets is known for trying to gain every possible advantage even if it's dirty

Comment

Working...
                      X