No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: DAZN Broadcast Team is Revealed: Ray Leonard, Kenny, More

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
    Ward just signed a deal with ESPN didn't he? Idk Bradley's situtation with them.

But yea I agree some fresher faces announcing wouldn't be a bad play.

Someone is saying they hired Sergio Mora to. I think that might be a better pick up then SRL.
    I meant them as examples. Because they are still fresh in people's memories.

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
      Yessir, GMFB is a dope show and she is a big part of that. She will kill it here as well.

But SRL getting another gig is just baffling man.

Lol, maybe they will get someone else later. They probably just needed a name right now.

I hope Eddie Hearn and DAZN require Kay Adams to wear revealing and tight fitting clothing. Lol

Comment

Doesn’t matter who they get - it’s still an app and still called DAZZIN. Nobody wants that.

Comment

Originally posted by Chrismart View Post
          I think Kenny is decent and Mannix comes across good when i have seen him on Twitter etc. I'm not really a fan of SRL's commentary though.

I'm not familiar with Kay Adams and LZ Granderson.

Wonder if this is for the US cards only, and that they will use SKY's feed when showing the UK fights?
          LZ Granderson hates boxing. I listen to his radio show every morning on 710 ESPN LA.

Comment

not a bad cast for a commentary team

Comment

Originally posted by Mick Higgs View Post
              I'd like to see someone down to earth on the team. From a UK side John H.Stracey & Lennox Lewis could work well!
              Lewis is a worse announcer than SRL.

Comment

Ray is an awful announcer lol. Looks like Eddie couldn't sign any big name boxers so he just wanted to sign any big name boxer

Comment

I have a ton of respect for Ray Leonard, but he's not a guy you want on your live boxing broadcast team. He gives great interviews and has a ton of insights and stories, but he's not a good commentary guy.

Comment

Originally posted by frosty-g View Post
                    Doesn’t matter who they get - it’s still an app and still called DAZZIN. Nobody wants that.
                    Even worse, I found out it's supposed to be called "Da Zone"... Lol..
                    How corny can they get?

I hope they do well and provide boxing to millions but the more I find out about it, the more doubt builds.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                      Even worse, I found out it's supposed to be called "Da Zone"... Lol..
                      How corny can they get?
                      it's horrible isn't it??? so damn tacky.

Comment

Working...
                      X