Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: DAZN Broadcast Team is Revealed: Ray Leonard, Kenny, More

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: DAZN Broadcast Team is Revealed: Ray Leonard, Kenny, More

DAZN, the live and on-demand sports streaming platform, today announced its boxing broadcast team. The legendary Sugar Ray Leonard and Brian Kenny will call the action, Kay Adams and Chris Mannix will host each fight night, and LZ Granderson will report from ringside.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Did these guys not view any PBC broadcasts? Leonard is an awful broadcaster.

Comment

Sugar Ray was horrible on the PBC broadcasts. He's better when they put him on the pre-fight analysis team

Comment

That's a really good team.

Comment

Leonard the legend but is he any good as a broadcaster?

Comment

Kay Adams is a fantastic addition. She's really the only knowledgeable and entertaining female personality in sports.

Comment

sugar ray oh man, good name but hes not a good commentator

Comment

I think Kenny is decent and Mannix comes across good when i have seen him on Twitter etc. I'm not really a fan of SRL's commentary though.

I'm not familiar with Kay Adams and LZ Granderson.

Wonder if this is for the US cards only, and that they will use SKY's feed when showing the UK fights?

Comment

Originally posted by Thetruthiserrol View Post
                  Did these guys not view any PBC broadcasts? Leonard is an awful broadcaster.
                  Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                  Sugar Ray was horrible on the PBC broadcasts. He's better when they put him on the pre-fight analysis team
                  Originally posted by Boksfan View Post
                  Leonard the legend but is he any good as a broadcaster?
                  Originally posted by Mastrangelo
                  In fact, he's EVEN better when he's not there at all.
                  He's just plain bad commentator, not idea why everyone wants him in.
                  I guess They wanted to have a "big name" to make events seem bigger, but it will backfire at them when They heard Ray's monotone voice with lack of passion for the action.

Brian Kenny on the other hand - I think he's excellent blow-by-blow guy. Not over the top, knowledgable and has good, positive vibe.
                  Originally posted by uppercut510 View Post
                  sugar ray oh man, good name but hes not a good commentator
                  Consider yourselves lucky that you don’t have to listen to Carl Froch.

Comment

I think max kellerman and lampley are no better than ray leonard.....kellerman is a complete bufffoon behind the mike

Comment

Working...
                    X