Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: DAZN Broadcast Team is Revealed: Ray Leonard, Kenny, More

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They've also signed up Sergio Mora and someone called Todd Grisham apparently.

Comment

Love Sugar Ray, but not so much as the color guy, we'll see how long that lasts. Don't know anything about Adams, Granderson is fine and Mannix is good. Kenny is imo the best blow by blow guy in the business though, great addition

Comment

Originally posted by Chrismart View Post
        They've also signed up Sergio Mora and someone called Todd Grisham apparently.
        Have not been a big fan of Mora who has done a lot of FS1 cards. Grisham does a lot of the undercards for Arum, which is where he fits well imo. Because he's goofy and makes mistakes, but gets excited and has a lot of energy, which is all I'm really looking for for less important fights. As of now I'd say this team is mediocre to maybe slightly above, however I think if they added one more guy to the main team, preferably a knowledgeable recently retired fighter it would make a huge difference. Then SRL can be the 3rd guy and occasionally impart some wisdom without having to be talking all the time

Comment

Lol yea sugar Ray was sooo bad. I mean did they not watch the film? Brian Kenny is fine

Comment

Meh.......

Comment

LZ Granderson with his husband.

Comment

Brian Kenny is a very good announcer. Leonard was kind of shaky on those first PBC broadcasts but he's still a lot better than Carl Froch or Tony Bellew.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
                  I have mixed feelings about this team.

Somehow reminds me of the old EPiX or whatever it was called with fat dan and SRL.

Imo they should have done better to get some newly retired guys like Bradley or Ward in the team.
                  Ward just signed a deal with ESPN didn't he? Idk Bradley's situtation with them.

But yea I agree some fresher faces announcing wouldn't be a bad play.

Someone is saying they hired Sergio Mora to. I think that might be a better pick up then SRL.

Comment

Ahmed Elbiali got fired already?

Comment

They should just keep the UK announce team that will call the fight live & know more about the fighters on their side. (When the fights happen overseas)

In the States I'm good with the new team

Comment

Working...
                      X