Canelo is p4p #1

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
    You live in fantasyland land of you think ggg won
    The opinion of kidAdalaide doesn’t carry much weight with me.

Comment

Originally posted by REYESdelBOXEO View Post
      No debating it.

CANELO is The #1 P4P Best Boxer/Fighter In The World.
      Daaaamn right

Comment

I think the controversy will hurt his case. For example, it was widely accepted that the winner of Ward-Kovalev I would become P4P #1, but after the controversial nature of the decision, Ward was only placed at #2, behind Gonzalez who was #1, and Ward only moved to #1 after Gonzalez lost.

I think the PEDs and a second controversial decision will hurt Canelo's case. There's no doubt that the RING will put him #1 since the ****zine is owned by Canelo's promoter and they for some reason had Golovkin #1 P4P since Ward retired, but a legitimate organization like TBRB will likely rank him #3. TBRB only has Golovkin at #7 P4P currently FWIW.

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
          Nah, Nelo won the fights he won & only lost to T.B.E. Nelo was also robbed in the 1st fight vs Triple L.
          I love Canelo but lost to Lara.

Comment

Originally posted by Raonic View Post
            Nah I have Crawford and Lma up there. He's moved up though to top 4 for me.
            I also still have TC and Loma as 1/2 with Canelo at 3 and Usyk/Rungvisai closing out Top 5

It's the only acceptable list in my mind

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
              I think the controversy will hurt his case. For example, it was widely accepted that the winner of Ward-Kovalev I would become P4P #1, but after the controversial nature of the decision, Ward was only placed at #2, behind Gonzalez who was #1, and Ward only moved to #1 after Gonzalez lost.

I think the PEDs and a second controversial decision will hurt Canelo's case. There's no doubt that the RING will put him #1 since the ****zine is owned by Canelo's promoter and they for some reason had Golovkin #1 P4P since Ward retired, but a legitimate organization like TBRB will likely rank him #3. TBRB only has Golovkin at #7 P4P currently FWIW.
              There was no "controversial" decision. A close fight - where Canelo moved forward all night and landed more punches overall as well as Power punches against a larger opponent - doesnt equal controversy.

You golovCUCKS just cant accept defeat.

Its pathetic.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                Shouldn't even be in question. His resume is so far ahead the rest.
                Exactly.

He is the #1.

Loma needs beat Mikey García or García to Loma.

Spence and Crawford.too.

Comment

Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
                  Daaaamn right
                  Daaaam right

Comment

Originally posted by Bjl12 View Post
                    There was no "controversial" decision. A close fight - where Canelo moved forward all night and landed more punches overall as well as Power punches against a larger opponent - doesnt equal controversy.

You golovCUCKS just cant accept defeat.

Its pathetic.
                    Landed more punches overall? Where did you get that bit of misinformation??

Comment

Golovkin wasn't ranked in my personal top 5

and

I had Canelo ranked higher to him prior to the fight since I felt Saul won the first time.

So as to the OP?

No.

Comment

Working...
                      X