No announcement yet.

Canelo is p4p #1

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 4truth View Post
    So if you thought Golovkin won, then he's #1??
    If you live in fantasyland cuz last I checked ggg has an L on that record now courtesy of canelo

Comment

I wouldn't be mad at that. Better wins, better resume then anyone else in p4p consideration. Honestly he stamped his all time greatness last night. First ballot HOFer. He only 28 and already look at the names and list of accomplishments. GGG was the boogyman top p4p and he sent him running to showers crying face all phuked up after he punked him walking him down all night.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
        I wouldn't be mad at that. Better wins, better resume then anyone else in p4p consideration. Honestly he stamped his all time greatness last night. First ballot HOFer. He only 28 and already look at the names and list of accomplishments. GGG was the boogyman top p4p and he sent him running to showers crying face all phuked up after he punked him walking him down all night.
        I agree

But some guys barely get a decent win and they just get thrown to the front of the line yet Guys like canelo have to fuucking walk through fire to even be considered if you know what I mean.

Comment

Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
          If you live in fantasyland cuz last I checked ggg has an L on that record now courtesy of canelo
          WTF do you think P4P is?

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
            so if Canelo isn't my #1 I'm a racist?

okay.
            Maybe maybe not but any dudes that don't have Nelo at #1 P4P like I had him BEFORE the fight then just goes to show "You Don't Know Shet Bout Boxing" LMMFAO
            Last edited by j.razor; 09-16-2018, 02:44 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
              I had him losing last night, although he fought brilliantly, so I can't give him the top spot despite the "official decision." Same reason I never gave Pacquiao a higher ranking after "beating" Marquez.
              Think you should revamp your list if Nelo ain't #1 & Nelo beat the brakes off Triple L.

Comment

Originally posted by Raonic View Post
                Nah I have Crawford and Lma up there. He's moved up though to top 4 for me.
                You trippin'

Comment

Originally posted by Raggamuffin View Post
                  He has one too many suspect losses to be called pfp number 1. But yesterday was a very good win.
                  Nah, Nelo won the fights he won & only lost to T.B.E. Nelo was also robbed in the 1st fight vs Triple L.

Comment

well if someone believes canelo lost the first fight and drew this one it would not be sensible to put him at no1 and thats a likely situation, canelo was very good in this fight, but so was golovkin and i think golovkin fans can give canelo credit but its mostly the same ole crap from anti golovs, thats saying something

Comment

Originally posted by 4truth View Post
                      So if you thought Golovkin won, then he's #1??
                      Triple L

Comment

Working...
                      X