No announcement yet.

GGG has himself to blame for not having a win over Canelo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Szef View Post
    You don't score a fight based on what one of the fighters perception of is or the way they usually fight.

You score it based on what is happening in the ring on the particular night.

Saying he has only himself to blame because he didn't go for the KO is basically accepting and being fine with the fact that the sport is crooked.

I don't accept it and never will.

Golovkin did more than enough to win and imo beat Canelo clearer than the last time.
    Rubbish..............

Comment

Team ggg just didn’t have a gameplan incase canelo indeed comes forward lol.
      Mentally GGG might have believed the PED issue so bad he thought nelo will atleast be weaker in this match lol.
      I was rooting for him, and it was really great to see him rally in the end, but totally have no problem with the decision.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
        When he fought on the backfoot this time around he put a different impression on most people who saw the first fight. I think him and his team criticise the backfoot style that Canelo adopt in the first fight, so why would they fight in that way?
        Mind games?

btw Sanchez didn't want GGG to fight that way.

GGG had more success fighting this way.

Comment

Originally posted by Diego Rodriguez View Post
          Did they sway people? Go to their twitter post about who won the fight and it is nothing but people who said Golovkin won. So despite their biased coverage, didn’t hear it but I have no doubt it was knowing Kellerman especially, most people thought Golovkin won or no worse than a draw for him.
          And well, Harold Ledderman had GGG comfortably winning and they hardly spoke about that. Im basing it off of what people are saying here and in other online platforms. They're using HBOs painted narrative that GGG was badly losing due to not "fighting like himself."

Comment

Originally posted by Diego Rodriguez View Post
            But did it in the end? The man has made millions fighting Canelo. And when it is said and done I think most people who watched their two fights will talk about him getting jobbed in one fight and it appears most thought he won the second too. I think he’ll believe that he won both times.
            He should have stood there and done the interview, he had no reason to be angry, he got himself into it. He got the money, him and his fans cant complain at the result as everyone knows its going to happen. Same with the next guy that fights him. When Charlo or Spence gets robbed, we'll see all these guys currently rubbing it into the Golovkin crew, having their own tantrums.

Comment

Originally posted by Randall Cunning View Post
              He should have done what everyone should do and **** Canelo off entirely. Let him have his circus fights. Lost some respect for Golovkin when he went with Canelo over BJS, despite saying all the time he wanted all the belts. He went with the money and its bit him in the ass, twice. He chose the path he has to reap the consequences.
              The consequences of finishing off his career with multi million dollar pay days? He was cashing out win or lose, I don't blame him one bit.

Comment

Originally posted by Randall Cunning View Post
                He should have done what everyone should do and **** Canelo off entirely. Let him have his circus fights. Lost some respect for Golovkin when he went with Canelo over BJS, despite saying all the time he wanted all the belts. He went with the money and its bit him in the ass, twice. He chose the path he has to reap the consequences.
                This. Couldn't of worded it any better or more respectful myself. Great Insight. Agree 100% with you Randall.

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
                  You don't score a fight based on what one of the fighters perception of is or the way they usually fight.

You score it based on what is happening in the ring on the particular night.

Saying he has only himself to blame because he didn't go for the KO is basically accepting and being fine with the fact that the sport is crooked.

I don't accept it and never will.

Golovkin did more than enough to win and imo beat Canelo clearer than the last time.
                  That was no crooked result.
                  I think I'll take GGG's trainers word over yours. Even he said g didn't do enough to win clearly. Too many of you guys let your own heart sway your decisions or you butthurt over losing money, its getting out of hand now. Some of you need to kick rocks an find another sport you can constantly whine an gripe about because its honestly depressing seeing your BS on the daily.

Comment

He may have put too much pressure on himself. Not only does he have to win but he must also win "Mexican style". No just get the W by any means.

Comment

I'll remember Golovkin as a B/A cusp level guy who was one of the failing darlings of the anti-American garbage fans....a bit of an entitled hypejob too.....man....A LOT of people in the Boxing Community, both casuals and experts, made him out to be waaayyy better than he actually was...

and oh yeah...I will also remember him as the guy who called everyone out around his weight, who everyone was supposed to afraid of, but yet he DUCKED Andre Ward...

That's pretty much The Story of Golovkin...not much to it at all....his crazy ass fans have eggs on their faces today, boy!
                      Last edited by Legendary Hater; 09-16-2018, 01:52 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X