Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who took the most punishment Golovkin or Canelo?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 2120 View Post
    pic is not necessary

i saw the fight. canelo landed the harder power shots

ggg jabs are great but canelo stood in front of him the whole fight and still no body shots from him. first fight canelo moved, so i guess he gets a pass for no body attack but no excuse this time.

no adjustment from ggg and his camp. they got canelo to do what they exactly wanted and still no body attack. ggg took the last quarter of the fight imagine how much more effective he would have been if he had invested in the body attack instead of trying to make his pesky jab matter more than canelo power shots

no robbery. i thought canelo edged out could have gone either way
    I agree that if GGG went to the body early, it would have made things easier for him down the stretch.

Comment

Because how someones face looked determines who won the fight...and you have the nerves to call someone a casual ?! Canelo was actually hurt a couple of times in the fight, GGG wasnt

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
        How about posting a photo of GGG without an edited red filter? Because it looks like the guy standing behind GGG has his head all bloodied up.

Canelo was about to get sparked several times. GGG was never in that trouble.
        Sparked? What the hell does your “sparked” mean lmao!!!??? Canelo was never in trouble foh lmao. Not once.

Comment

Originally posted by DuckAdonis View Post
          Because how someones face looked determines who won the fight...and you have the nerves to call someone a casual ?! Canelo was actually hurt a couple of times in the fight, GGG wasnt
          Canelo was never hurt foh lmao.

Comment

No but it's evidence that supports an argument. You don't get ****ed up if you aren't eating clean punches.

Comment

GGs face looked that way because he was being hit with hard shots. Gg landed some hard shots. Canelo landed many more hard shots than GG.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                No but it's evidence that supports an argument. You don't get ****ed up if you aren't eating clean punches.
                This just ahows that you are casual canelo fanboy. Cong**** to Canelo but his fans are little man fans like you...so annoying.

Comment

This just ahows that you are casual canelo fanboy. Cong**** to Canelo but his fans are little man fans like you...so annoying.
                  It's pretty simple. Your face won't look like Golovkins if you don't eat power punch after power punch. Is that too hard to understand?

His face is evidence he was getting hit hard and clean.

Comment

Originally posted by koolkc107 View Post
                    I saw G get hit with several body shots that took a while for him to fully recover from. He got rocked, just not to the head. When you watch the fight again pay attention to some of those wicked shots G took and his behavior after.
                    After the 8th GGG would take a shot to the body and take 2 steps back and a big breath.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Shawn View Post
                      I agree that if GGG went to the body early, it would have made things easier for him down the stretch.

he is not fast enough to do that without having canelo on the ropes, fighting in clinch, etc. he could not put him on the ropes in the second fight. couldn't hithim with body shots when he did in fight 1. he'd have gotten countered even more cleanly and harder.

speed is the primary reason why golovkin lost the fight. speed kills an older fighter. canelo saw his shots coming and was quick enough to counter with power. golovkin was relatively tentative until the very end of the fight when canelo had slowed down.

Comment

Working...
                      X